A promotion from Spirit Master card signed me up for monthly magazines and when I tried to cancel it they said I was locked into it and could not cancel.After a year they called to give me an offer of reducing the charges from $50 per month to $16.99 per month..

I had to be recorded but I wanted to cancel! When they asked if I wanted to renew (under recording) they said "do you want to renew your subscription?" I said no and they said "wrong answer"... I called them back again to find a manager and they answer the phone "Hello Jeanine"... They have stolen my money...

and I have been fighting to get this cancelled for a long time thinking they didn't have my bank card info... They hid the charges.. they take advantage of people when my grandmother died. So some how I didn't see the $16.99 per month for 2.5 years is a lot of money.

I'm in dispute now (1 year of charges is all I can do) lesson learned. NEVER sign up for promotions. All lies. No gift cards came in the mail..

I was promised.. nothing came in the mail but magazines. Spirit World Master card...

They even admitted to me that this TLG Greatfun (charge code on statement) that they work with this company.So we shall see within 90 days if they give me a refund and cancel or if I have to take them to court.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "did not order magazines!!!" of subscription and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Tlg Great Fun needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tlg Great Fun.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments