A few days ago I looked over my online statement and found a $36.99 debit charge by a company that I did not recognize, nor did I recognize the amount.I called my husband asking whether he recognized the charge or the company.

He was as surprised as I was. We have never had anything to do with this company.... and having lived out of the country till recently, this fraudulent charge was even more apparent. We then googled the company's name and saw a flurry of customer complaints and fraudulent charges.

...

And these guys are still out there doing it??? amazing. We immediately notified our bank, blocked our account and were issued new debit cards and numbers. Our Bank will investigate and take this to the next level and prosecute and I have filed all the necessary papers in support of this.

Our bank also credited back to us the contested amount.

any one else, the Bureau for betterBusiness ought to be involved qnd some sort of customer protection agency: these people are not just robbers qnd seasoned crooks, they are unrepentant criminals taking your money routinely and laughing all the way to the bank....

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

lizaliz

You should contact Freed & Weiss. Your experience with Great Fun/TLG scam can help a class action building against Trilegiant. Can you join me and contact Freed & Weiss to share your story?

It’s easy and quick for you. They need to hear from consumers who have gone through this directly.

Here are the details:

Trilegiant Scam: HELP STOP IT!

Trilegiant is behind more consumer abuse. Take action and contact Freed & Weiss - info @ freedweiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or call, toll free 866.779.9610

Here's more information:

Customers of websites like 1-800-Flowers.com, Travelocity, Shutterfly, and Orbitz (to name only a few) are reporting mysterious monthly reoccurring charges to their credit cards.

Thanks to marketing tactics (i.e., those pop-up windows) used during check out, without proper consent consumers are accidentally joining club memberships and having to pay for them monthly!

Other tactics include bogus mailings of checks, text messages, and automated marketing when you call to pay a bill by phone.

Most people don't even realize they are being charged every month for a service they never ordered!

PLEASE CONTACT FREED & WEISS IMMEDIATELY if you - or anyone you know - has reoccurring charges after purchasing from any of these companies.

Email: info@freedweiss.com