They charged my account $16.99 this morning.Thank God I had my conformation number with me from when I cancelled the account before I was charged!

PHEW! Always get the conformation number with these people! Saved my ***, I am now expecting a refund of the full amount soon! Whatever you do, do not get anywhere near this company.

WHY WOULD YOU PAY MONEY TO SAVE MONEY?????!?!?!? Like, that makes no sense.

If you want a company that is going to give you cash back on purchases, GO TO EBATES!They don't charge you and if you are an avid shopper, you'll really see that you rack up some cash that you can use on other stuff.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of tlg great fun charge. Tlg Great Fun needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tlg great fun charge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tlg Great Fun.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more