This company has been charging my card for 4 months.When I called 877-763-4140, they told me that when I went online to Fandango to purchase movie tickets, I authorized them to charge me a monthly fee.

Not only did I NEVER do this, the woman on the phone tried to get me to stay as a member!!! They will also only credit back two months worth of charges. I have to fax them a letter stating that I want the other two months credited as well. Amazing, all I did was buy movie tickets!!!!!!

I AM PISSED!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

I also used Fandango ack in Jan of this year, and my card debit card started getting charged last month.Two charges in Sept for $11.99, and one this month.

I contacted them, and the first *** I spoke with kept trying to get me to keep my membership, he also stated they could not refund me since I signed up. I asked to speak to a supervisor, and I was routed to Anna who stated he was not even checking the right account. When she found my account she quickly stated she would cancel and refund me this will take 10-15 days.

This place is a total rip off, and I am now going to fandango to leave them a very nasty message for sharing my info.:(

Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more