1.6
Layout of Store

The company I worked for gave me 12 consecutive days off.I figured I would leave the Phoenix heat and spend time in Flagstaff so when I reserved my room I singned up for Traveller's Advantage.

I was never told that I also subscribed to Great Fun. I worked another week and was given a month off; I could not afford to travel, could afford nothing so cancelled traveler's advantage. Recently I discovered a recurring charge on my account for a great fun that I did not use as I was unaware it existed. This company does NOT give the consumer complete information and this is how they grifted $186.89 of my disability pay.

All they did was correct, save that they did not let me know I was using two separate services and had to cancel two.

They are thieves because of this.Had I checked the attached review, I would not have had this happen.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments