3 Months after a cancled, I had 16.99 come out of my account for 12 months until my bank notified me of possible fraud.When I called and asked why had the charges continued after cancellation they said I had not cancled.

( I had) and that the reason it did not charge me for the first 3 months was because of a "special" I said how long does the special" take until it charges to my account? She said she did not know, then changed and said that it must not have gone through the first 3 months (because I canceled) and they just kept trying to process until they got through. I am now looking for my cancelation email so that I can make sure I get my money back. for a product i did not use!

They make it seem as if you get an instant rebate for your purchase, you do not! you have to wait for an email that is not marked as such, then print it out and attach all of your information on it then send it, By the time you do this you would have been charged more than the amount discounted.

Buyers beware.Do not sign up for this scam.

I didn't like: Did not get what was promised, Run around, Way they tell you one thing and do another, Being misled, Charged after cancellation-.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $204
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion