I have been noticing w/d's from my account. Is this associated w/ DEELZ? I know that I have been rcvg Stuff in Mail from GrtFN. Now I find out this is a scam. How many others out there has had these w/d's taken from their accounts as well?

Wonder if Lawyer will strt Class Action on this? Sure is needed! How does one get a warning put against this company? How about e-mailing your Web Master about them? will that work?

Will contact bank and deny any w/d's from these folks. Guess will also go to their website and canx any subscription, etc.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK HotPriceTubs "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more