1.9K views

Signed up with TLG Great Fun.Provided them with all my info.

They informed me I could cancel at any time. About an hour later, I had buyer's remorse and called to cancel. I spoke with a supervisor who said she would cancel and refund my $1 trial fee. My fault for not reviewing my VISA statements on this charge for 9 months as the supervisor had taken me off TLG Great Fun and enrolled me for another $1 in TLG Shoppers.

I was charged $16.99/mo. for nine months before I discovered this. I was finally able to get the charges to stop with the help of VISA.

VISA said they would refund only 4 months of the charges because of their protection of 120 days.Instead of buyers remorse, I recommend buyer beware on this one.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Same problem here, but at least I caught it after only 1 month.

jrdunnjerryl
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #596948

I was very happy that a few people posted the phone number for TLG or also known as, Advantage Shopping.I called and requested that my account be canceled.

Don't allow the rep to do anything other than cancel. He or she is going to try to get you to accept catalogs, a continued membership, etc. It may take about 4-5 restatements of your intent to cancel, but you'll finally get a cancelation number.

I suggest you also request a mailed letter confirming the cancelation.Good Luck

to jrdunnjerryl Middletown, New York, United States #602221

Thats exactly what happened when I called. I will wait and see if they stop charging me!

I had to go through my credit card company to finally put a stop to these theives!!!!Called every division of tlg all 40 of them!!!

You get nowhere with them they are pathetic!!!!Would love to know exactally where they are based out of so i can personal go there n give um a piece of my god *** mind!!!!

I just noticed on my bank statement that I had the similar $21.95 from TLG Shopper.I did opt out online over 2 months ago and I am still being charged.

I went to my bank- the best solution is to cancel my credit card and get a new card reissued so these thieves no longer have any of your credit card information.javascript:ac_smilie(':(')

Dude!Call your credit card company, bank and dispute the transactions.

Cancel the credit if you have to.

This seems to be a recurrent scam!!!I was charged 12.99$ on a CC I never used.

Just got off the phone with TLG phone # is 800-526-4848. If you don't get the answer you want get the supervisor on the phone. We were charged $21.95 a month.

Does anyone have a legit telephone number for these "nice" :/ thiefs :?

to Irene Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India #586188

TLG Shopper 1-800-526-4848 and TLG Great Fun 1-800-290-8603.

:cry I was charged $21.95 twice by TLG Shopper & $19.99 once by GreatFN within a one month time frame NOT INCLUDING the $1 charges here and there from both of these companies!I am livid!!

There is nothing I can do about this company STEALING my money?? It's scary.

I had to cancel my card and get a new one.I wish they were the ones that were having to pay me back!!!