I did agree to try TLG shopper for a trial period but when I received there promotional material about 3 days later I realized it was not for me and immediately called back and cancelled my subscription.30 days go by and guess what?

They charged my cc anyway. I called them again and they asked for my cancellation number which I deleted after 3 weeks. After some discussion they cancelled again and said they would return my funds. We will see.

Their ph# for anyone that needs to call is 800-526-4848.

This is one of those resturant and travel service discount companys.I was hooked in when I made a reservation on the phone for a hotel.

Comments

easiest thing to do- call ur bank or credit card co., explain the situation, ask them to deactivate your current card and have a new number mailed to you

I too, have been scammed.I will be calling the bank to dispute ALL the charges.

It would've been nice to atleast recieve some type of trial material to argue about.They just boldly take my money, I feel so violated!!

#209219

They gave me no number to call and cancel..I've tried to find it.

They just keep charing me every month. I've just finished sending a complaint to the TN.

Better Business Bureau.Hopefully, they will get to the bottom of this ***.

I see I am not alone. How can they get away with doing this to so many people. I have some numbers...

Marketing 1-866-318-5120

Customer Service 1-866-318-5008

I have had intermittent success reaching either number. They normally give a recorded message to "Call back during regular business hours, between 6am and 4pm Pacific Standard time. There are a lot of people involved whose only job is to convince callers that they do not know what company charge your card.

There is a P.O. Box listed...

GREAT FUN