I was just charged $129.99 from TLG Home for something I know nothing about.When I spoke with a rep, he told me they were affiliated with NORM THOMPSON, which is an apparel company, I believe.

I have never purchased anything from them either. He also asked me if I'd cashed a $5 promo check from Norm Thompson, which I haven't.

This is a TOTAL SCAM and unfortunately, I don't know that there's any way to avoid it unless we can all track down the parent company and get to the bottom of it.I have no idea how they have my credit card number, address, phone number, etc.

BEWARE OF TLG HOME AND NORM THOMPSON!

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

First, I'd like to offer my condolences for the troubles that this company has caused you guys.I really hope that you figure out what happened and get your money back.

But, I'm also writing for more selfish reasons too. I operate a company called TLG Homes out of Charlotte, NC which is affiliated with Keller Williams Realty and I just wanted it to be clear to everyone that we are not affiliated with this particular company in any way.

We do not charge fees to our customers in any way and even if we did, we'd never charge anything without thier consent.Good luck guys...

Does anyone have a number I can call?International number would even be better cause I'm living in NZ.

Thanks for the help. They charged my card 3 times for the amount of $12.99.

I have no idea how they got my card number.

Thanks everyone!

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR A "MEMBERSHIP"

$129.99 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION,i HAVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS COMPANY AND WAS NEVER A MEMBER.aFTER I CALLED THEM THEY TOLD ME THE REFERENCE NR ON MY BANK STATEMENT WAS NOT COMPLETE.A SUPERVISOR ASKED ME IF I COULD GIVE HIM MY CARD NR SO HE COULD LOOK IT UP.I TOLD HIM THAT HE WAS A SCAM AND HE SHOLD REFUND MY MONEY.HIS ANSWER WAS SEND ME ALL THE INFO AND GIVE ABOUT TWO WEEKS!!!!

I TOLD HIM TO GO TO ***,WENT TO MY BANK,THEY REFUNDED THE CHARGE WITHIN 48 HOURS BUT I WOULD LIKE TO PUT THIS COMPANY OUT OF BUSINESS,ANY SUGGESTIONS??

E MAIL TINOSSHOP@AOL.COM

Join the club. I just talked to them today because they had taken at total of $129.90 from my account. When I asked them, they were saying that they were affiliated with "Miles Kimble" and several other companies. They also stated that the charges taken out of my account were for a memebership my cousin had. My cousin has no idea who these people are nor does she have any of MY financial information.

Supposingly they are going to give me credit, but my financial institution stated that if need be they will be able to help as well since I have a cancellation number from this company.

My cousin is also calling them up to find out exactly what is going on since the "membership" is supposingly under her name.