i am being charged $12.99 and i don't even know how they got the information but i want them to stop charging my account.every time i try to call the phone number it is busy.

they are a bunch of you know whats

TLG who are they and how do they get the information and where are they out of and also is there another phone number that i can reach them at or even another website.has anyone else ever dealt with this company the government needs to step in and charge these companies with fines every time that take money out of our accounts

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Charlottesville, Virginia, United States #1178540

This company is a credit card scam.Just watched a video on YouTube!

Never give credit card info over the phone!!!!

Again. SCAM! CANCEL CARDS!

CONTEST CHARGES.TAKE LEGAL ACTION.

Are there any other sites people know of that this can happen with?? They have been charging my account for 16.99 for quite awhile.

techrev
#196986

I've been charged $12.99 from cashing a check from eCampus also.I got them to cancel the subscription this morning after FIRMLY stating that I don't want to continue the subscription (three times).

He could not/would not refund the four months I've been charged, but told me I could send my request to: Support Services, PO Box 6100, Westerville OH, 43086-6100 or FAX to 800-964-8115.I hope that works.

#194258

I just noticed the same charge.Never signed up.

CitiBank lady says when my son ordered books through eCampus, he may not have UNCHECKED a box signing up for this TLG subscription. We all know how unethical this is, but it isn't "illegal". Shouldn't there be a law prohibiting this? Call your Senators and Representatives.

No more business for us with eCampus.Shame on them.

My credit card operator ended up calling the company and I was able to talk to someone who actually spoke English.She told me that I was charged because I cashed a check from ecampus -- this is true.

I unknowingly cashed a check without reading the dumb fine-print because I had total faith in ecampus that they wouldn't sell my info. (not anymore). Anyway, I asked the woman from Great Fun if she could cancel my subscription and she said "yes" after trying to sell the company repeatedly (it's her job afterall so I don't blame her).

I then asked her if she could refund me that $12.99, and she said "yes." Keep pushing for the refund, guys!!If you're lucky to find someone who actually wants to help, you'll get your money back!

I was charged $12.99 a couple days ago; I just called them...a woman with an accent who sound like she was in India answered in a kind voice.I told her that I was charged $12.99 2 days ago and had no idea who the company was.

All of a sudden, she said there were technical problems with her computer, she apologized for the inconvenience, and hung up on me! Who are these people??!! How did they get my info???! Trying to dispute the charge with my credit company right now and then I'm changing my credit card number.

This is ridiculous!Btw, the number I called was 866-383-4171

ME TO I'M TRYING TO FIND TO FIND A LAWYER

They have been charging me since November, 2009. I called them today, and the guy was not in any way helpful.

Does anyone know how they got reimbursed for all these charges?

Ok, so I also can be added to the people who have been scammed as I did not sign up for this either and had a 11.99 charge against my credit card. I will ge reporting this to the Feds as this is to me a case of "fraud"

beware of shop.com.TLG was activated thru this site when browsing shop.com.

Got thru to TLG Great Fun from the phone number on my credit card statement.

they said they will refund my money and stop charging me.If they dont, I will push towards cancelling my credit card.