I just learned I have been charged 11.99 for the last 7 months.I don't know this company nor have I purchased anything from them.

It was charged to mydebit card and my bank for 20 years said they cannot guarentee anything. Can u help me? CCP PUR TLG*GREATF TLG*GREATFN90156 is the only clue I have to these charges. Is there a number for me to call?

I called a toll free number and it said their offices are closed for the day.

I now have to cancel my debit card.I have no idea how they got my account information.

Thanks!

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

I am furious with both TLG and Chase.My 83 year old mother has been paying her Chase Mastercard on time every month even though SHE HASN'T USED IT IN A YEAR.

She does not have internet on her computer, let alone would she be interested in any TLG related offers. My mother stopped using her credit card after the amount reached $1000 and planned to pay it off. She is hard of hearing even with hearing aides, and it is difficult for her to read small print even with glasses. She did not pay attention to her credit card statement and was reluctantly paying it every month.

She finally told me that her card is now maxed out at $3000 and she doesn't even know why. My mom had been paying these "TLG" parasites every month believing she would get in trouble if she didn't. She lives in a rent-controlled apartment building with not a dime to spare and these people are taking her money for services she never even received, let alone signed up for. This is a sickening world.

I can't even wrap my head around the fact that even after a class action lawsuit for $25 million in 2006, these people are still getting away with this. And I have just recently found out that Chase is in a relationship with TLG (formally called Trilegiant) and allows them to charge their innocent customers for absolutely nothing.

I'm appalled.Someone needs to do something about this.