Here is the scam: they have their telephone boiler room calling you at home. The hook is something for nothing. In our case, $50 of free gasoline and a "savings kit." You supposedly will save all sorts of money going through them. If you say yes, they supposedly send you a gas card and discount cards and coupons, etc.

They then give you 30 or 90 days to call them back to cancel the monthly "membership fee" which is "conveniently" charged to your charge card.

How they got our charge number is a mystery, because we NEVER sign up for anything that requires us to later cancel---for exactly this reason.

When they finally get caught by the person being defrauded, they agree to remove the current month charge. Meanwhile, they keep all the money that they screwed you out of in the past.

You know that their boiler room people get paid by them number of people they "sign up." How shocking to think those people would lie to get more money. A legitimate company would have a third party contact you to veryify the transaction.

These people are crooks --- pure and simple

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product! Roca Labs "I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more