Here is the scam: they have their telephone boiler room calling you at home. The hook is something for nothing. In our case, $50 of free gasoline and a "savings kit." You supposedly will save all sorts of money going through them. If you say yes, they supposedly send you a gas card and discount cards and coupons, etc.

They then give you 30 or 90 days to call them back to cancel the monthly "membership fee" which is "conveniently" charged to your charge card.

How they got our charge number is a mystery, because we NEVER sign up for anything that requires us to later cancel---for exactly this reason.

When they finally get caught by the person being defrauded, they agree to remove the current month charge. Meanwhile, they keep all the money that they screwed you out of in the past.

You know that their boiler room people get paid by them number of people they "sign up." How shocking to think those people would lie to get more money. A legitimate company would have a third party contact you to veryify the transaction.

These people are crooks --- pure and simple

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK HotPriceTubs "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Acceptance Now - Former Employee Acceptance Now "Do NOT work for this company they dont’t care about their employees and their dedication of 5years of service for the company 2 perform wins worked many many days open..." Read more Reloadit - So should we sue now? come on lawyers jump on we need you Reloadit "Just like this other gentleman i lost 60 bucks with a 1 year old baby it almost ruined everything im trying to do to help with the situation of wife..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2015  3711FL Left Slide Keystone Rv "This trailer has only been used 3 times and one of those was when we took it back to the dealer for warranty work. My wife in October 2015 was..." Read more Monte Mariposa - Misuse of customer data - providing financial details (banking numbers) to unauthorized third parties - Unprofessional and Rude Behaviour - Police Monitoring for Illicit Substances Monte Mariposa "I was someone who did many retreats at this centre, and in response to raising complaints about variious matters, they were then rude, insulting and unprofessional, implying I was on..." Read more