2.2K views

i never purchased anything from TLG*GREATFN and have been charged $11.99 last week.

i immediately called my bank and put the charge on dispute and they will change my debit card.

i checked this company's name on the net and found that many people complain about that after they used cheaptickets.com. i used the same site to buy a travel ticket last summer. i dont know if all that is related.

the bank credited back my account with the disputed amount and i am waiting for the new card. so beware of all these scam and check your statements or online accounts

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Lets start a class action lawsuit NOW......any lawyer here?

:( call GREATFN 1-800-214-6422 and tell them to cancel your account and tell them to send you another gas card. come to think of it they NEVER sent me one. I am PISSED!

#51925

I just relized today that I have also been charged the last 2 months after i bought something off smartbargains.com I called and said they would cancelled rite away we will see!

My credit card has been charged 12.99 FOR ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW LONG and im on the phone with my bank right now..wtf!!! who are these people?

i don't remember i authorized it before.i just notice that my credit card has been charged $11.99 for 2 months.....

why can you do this??this is so annoyed!!!!!!

I noticed an unauthorized $11.99 on my credit card to TLG GreatFn. I have no idea who it is. I called my credit company immediately to cancel my card and am now disputing this amount with them.

I noticed on my account that $11.99 has been charged to my bank account?Wait a min who authorized this?

Not me!Iim going to call my bank now!

Noordwolde, Friesland, Netherlands #20129

I want to know how I can get the credit back that they owe me. I was charged 12.99 per month for 4 months and didn't know I was even a member.

Longbranch, Washington, United States #11006

My credit card was being charged on 3rd aprill .i did not realized i was been cheated ,today my credit crad was charged again .

i start dispute this with my credit card company .

they just begin to check it .becare for about tlg great fun .they steal your money

My credit card has been charged for $12.99/month during last three monts, just now I noticed it and then reached to GREATFN 1-800-214-6422 for the cancellation of the membership (as I was told that this is memebership fee) whereas I never appled for the membership. For the refund, I am given the fax # 1-800-964-8115...., lets see how it wroks.