2.2K views

i never purchased anything from TLG*GREATFN and have been charged $11.99 last week.

i immediately called my bank and put the charge on dispute and they will change my debit card.

i checked this company's name on the net and found that many people complain about that after they used cheaptickets.com. i used the same site to buy a travel ticket last summer. i dont know if all that is related.

the bank credited back my account with the disputed amount and i am waiting for the new card. so beware of all these scam and check your statements or online accounts

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

#420011

I wish for your name or company to delete my account for I have no interest in doing business with you. Thank you for deleting your Business. Thank you, Nancy

The phone number that is showing up on my credit card is 800-290-8603 and it also has CT after the number, so everyone can assume they are located in Connecticut. I have also been scammed and emailed them to stop charging my card and got no response

HI ANY BODY KNOW THE PHONE NUMBER OF TLG GREATFN. THEY CHARGE ME 19 DOLLARS LAST MONTH. I NEED THEIR NUMBER.

Exactely the same for me. They keep charging me 16.99 while I already phoned to cancel my membership!

I bought a hairstyler from Tv and right after not only the tlg shopper hit my bank account but also this tlg great fun...each costing $19.99...I got through to the shopper one and cancelled...they accually retrned the funds.

My husband had purchased a shed vac, which he never received, & didn't notice that these TLG thieves had taken over $350 out of our account in a matter of 4 months!I called to see what this was & cancelled when they told me & all they had to say was are you sure you want to cancel & I'm sorry, but none of this money is refundable.

This is BS!We were never informed about this ***!

they took 15.99 out 2... i dont even know what this is

I was charged $29.95 for a membership I was never aware of. I will be calling my bank tomarrow. This is rediculous.

Just got off the phone with Capital One.They actually caught it for me.

TLG GREATFN charging me for 5-months.

I was online while talking with them and told them about this website.They credited it all back and they are launching an investigation into this company, as I guess I'm not the only one within Capital One to have this done to me.

Here's hoping they nail them.

My husband was getting charged every month from this TLG*GREATFN and it turned out that he had signed up for a rewards card at a store called Game Crazy. This is a store where you can buy video games for your PC, PlayStation, Xbox etc. I dont know why they are not listed in his bank account as Game Crazy but it sure freaked us out not knowing who they were until he called the phone number and inquired.