i never purchased anything from TLG*GREATFN and have been charged $11.99 last week.
i immediately called my bank and put the charge on dispute and they will change my debit card.
i checked this company's name on the net and found that many people complain about that after they used cheaptickets.com. i used the same site to buy a travel ticket last summer. i dont know if all that is related.
the bank credited back my account with the disputed amount and i am waiting for the new card. so beware of all these scam and check your statements or online accounts
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tlg Great Fun Charge
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " While traveling from BWI to New York during the Christmas holiday a few years ago with my young daughter, I encountered an Amtrak conductor with what appeared to be..."
- "On May 30, 2016 I traveled from KL - Perth. I wheeled my custom made wheelchair to the plane door. When I disembarked it was not waiting at the door..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "I was looking for replacement water heaters with a ten year service warranty from the original manufacture. After talking to a Lowes sale rep, I purchased two hot water heaters..."
- "Mini Coopers are great looking vehicles, and a blast to drive. They have a fun, young appeal and exciting drivability. Mini has revolutionized the compact car class and..."
- "Hi, I am hyundong kim I bought steak strips(kirkland) at Costco, Sunnyvlae. Because I wanted enjoy this on during traveling But since open the back, It already spoiled so I..."
- "Hi, I live in a city of a million people. I am a woman who works in construction. It is clearly a man who finds the product for marks. This..."
- "I have been banned Before long time ago after FEW MONTH i open again account on the site and i have been APPROVED BY #cam4 and today im banned..."
- "CarId is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are crooks who sell used, broken, parts as new, and parts that don't fit. They then refuse to issue..."