Apparently my debit card information was given "sold" by 1-800 flowers to some sort of company called TLG Livewell/ Great fun/ Tri Legion - depending on what person happens to answer the phone.

I was charged 11.99 per month for a year before I realized someone was stealing from me. I have been attempting to get a credit for these charges - and have spoken to 4 different "managers" who each say they have put in a credit request - but I have yet to get any money back. There always seems to be a reason why I have yet to receive it.

This will be the third week of phone calls to this company - and still no refund has been issued. When I asked what I have been receiving each month for 11.99 - no one was able to tell me!!!!

Because they are a fraud and 1-800-flowers is to blame!

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Same problem!

who are these guys and where do I complain about them.My bank account is being charged every month with $12.99 since June 2009.

Some company called TLG*GREAT FUN. I have no idea who they are.

Where does one complain to get their money back.They are thiefs...cops???

Here's the number to speak to a LiveWell representative: 1-800-793-2318. It's quick and simple to stop the charges and get refunded..it's a BS company that "offers" discounts at 1800 Flowers and other stores like Target...funny how I shop at Target twice a week and TLG has been chargin me for months now, and I never got 1 single discount.

i dont know who tlglivewell is but they're takin $11.99 from me every month i'm really pissed who do ther think they are :(

same thing happened.I was charged 38.99 mo since May of 2009, I called TLG Livewell four times in the past to cancel have several cancellation numbers and was still charged. Go to your bank file a Federal Regulation E form with them and demand your money back. do not take no for an answer.

I just realized the same thing...luckily I have only been charged the 11.99 for 2 months. I am going to contact my bank and see what they can do. The only thing I can think is that when I ordered an airline ticket from priceline, I saw this offer and declined.