I requested to TLG Great Fun that the $11.99/mo. billing to my Visa account be stopped last June 2009, and it was not. I requested again a refund/credit for services I did not authorize, and no credit has been issued. I have no choice but to file a complaint with my local County Attorney and the Texas Attorney General's Office. Below is the fax which I was requested to send for full refund. That refund or any kind of reply has not come. I am therefore filing a disbute with Visa on the charges.

May 14, 2010

TLG Great Fun,

Fax (800) 964-8115

Attn: Jennie

Cabella's Visa contacted you recently about a billing to our account over the last year that we did not authorize. We were billed $11.99 per month for the last year. We requested that this be stopped, but it continued. Upon contacting you, Visa was instructed that we were to fax a request for the full refund. We were told that the account number is 15624991. We never requested the service or product and never used it; whatever it is.

Please refund our Cabella's Visa account.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more