I also just realize that i've been scamed by TLG GreatFun....thought it was insurance coverage on my credit card, not so....18 times this fake company charge by card...not sure where to start to get back what I loss but you can be sure I will not let them get away with this.... I will be the pain in the *** they've been expecting......I also will files a report with the better business and whoever will assist in getting this stop.

They have awaken the beast with a cause and I will not let up....

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

lizaliz

Your experience with Great Fun/TLG scam can help a class action building against Trilegiant. Can you join me and contact Freed & Weiss to share your story?

It’s easy and quick for you. They need to hear from consumers who have gone through this directly.

Here are the details:

Trilegiant Scam: HELP STOP IT!

Trilegiant is behind more consumer abuse. Take action and contact Freed & Weiss - info @ freedweiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or call, toll free 866.779.9610

Here's more information:

Customers of websites like 1-800-Flowers.com, Travelocity, Shutterfly, and Orbitz (to name only a few) are reporting mysterious monthly reoccurring charges to their credit cards.

Thanks to marketing tactics (i.e., those pop-up windows) used during check out, without proper consent consumers are accidentally joining club memberships and having to pay for them monthly!

Other tactics include bogus mailings of checks, text messages, and automated marketing when you call to pay a bill by phone.

Most people don't even realize they are being charged every month for a service they never ordered!

PLEASE CONTACT FREED & WEISS IMMEDIATELY if you - or anyone you know - has reoccurring charges after purchasing from any of these companies.

Email: info@freedweiss.com

Best regards,

I too have been scamed!!!!For the last 10 months.

I did not notice the charge of $12.99 per month. SOMETHING STRANGE...there was a separate situation where I thought my card number may have been compromised so I called Chase and got a new number and card issued.

Guess what...the GF charges continued as if nothing had happened.How Did This Happen??