I got my cc stamtment and found $14.99 charged to my account.They told me I "opted in" when I bought some online pet food, they couldn't give me the name but claim they will refund my $$ within 10 business days.

I also reported to CT State Atty General Office. I was disconnected 3 times, the only way to get a live person is to immediately zero out when you get into the automated attendant.

They will tell you that they will "cancel further charges" then try to avoid the issue of refunding the charge.MAKE SURE you get an authorization number and contact your bank IMMEDIATELY to report fraud.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

The same exact thing happen to me yesterday. with 14.99 being removed from my account. This scam has got to come to an end.

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK HotPriceTubs "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Torrid needs a better system Torrid "So redeeming your Haute Cash was today and I realized that I had a good amount of haute cash to spend but what does Torrid do...they attach the Haute Cash..." Read more Run away from ooshirts Ooshirts "The complete negligence of everyone at this company. I went back n forth with this company for 2 months. After my disdain from my previous order, you would think they’ll..." Read more Reloadit - So should we sue now? come on lawyers jump on we need you Reloadit "Just like this other gentleman i lost 60 bucks with a 1 year old baby it almost ruined everything im trying to do to help with the situation of wife..." Read more Amazon Web Services - AWS is Terrible!!!! Amazon Web Services "waited 9 full business days with my account being suspended without a proper response from the customer service.!! i uploaded my CC details in the system and faxed it along..." Read more