I recieved a 149.99 withdraw from my checking acct.from this organization and I had no idea who this company was or why I was charged.

I looked up the organization and found a number online, 1-877-488-9480. When I called, I was informed that I joined a membership to that organization. She stated that by cashing a check that was recieved from "Snuggie" it enrolled me in a 30 day free membership trial that if was not terminated in the 30 day period your acct would be charged for annual membership. After arguing for a while I was able to get the charge removed from my acct.

The best part is that I checked all of my bank deposits and I did not even cash the check in.If this happens to anyone else, make sure you don't take no for an answer you will eventually get refunded.

Review about: Tlg Great Fun Membership.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Jjshouse - Terrible Return Policy on poorly fitting dresses! Jjshouse "...My daughter tried on her dress and it was about 5 inches too short on her backside and the dress looked terrible on her body..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Worst experience spokane Mor Furniture For Less "Delivery never happened kept rescheduling then had thier repo guy bring the furniture which was broken then had to cancel order and said they didnt have the cash and would..." Read more Bars Leaks - You destroyed my car Bars Leaks "Im a mechanic by trade. Boss recommended i try this over blue devil. My 2005 honda civic ex (beautiful car)(my first nice vehicle ive ever owned) had a very minor..." Read more Cheetos Cheetos "What happened!! These were my favorite at one time and now they are nasty!! It tastes like the oil they use now has a distinct taste that overcomes the whole..." Read more