TLG Great fun debited my checking account $12.99 without my knowledge.Beware of this on-line scam.
I had ordered business cards from Overnight.com and had put the order on my debit card. Some promo popped up from Great Fun. I kept trying to get out of it. They said that when I clicked on it that I signed up for a membership and they took my debit card # from my order with Overnight.com.
I had no idea until it shows up on my on-line banking. To get it taken off and discontinued, call them at 1-877-488-9480. Demand a refund and a cancellation.
You have to be forceful with them.Good luck.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation is a deceptive operation, after paying my monthly payment I needed repair on my furnace, they sent their company out that tried to fault..."
- "FTD delivered a day late then my DIL sent me a photo of the flowers at my request. There was to be no white flowers plus they put cheap white..."
- "I think there has been some misunderstanding on your part, so let me clarify: We have never claimed this to be structural damage The fact that this is a 14 year old..."
- "Plain and simple, I order a bouquet online on a Monday for a Wednesday delivery for a birthday. My mother's birthday to be exact. On Wednesday, THE DAY..."
- "This builder was hired to do our extension, he's a builder who did not have a cement mixer, we hired a mixer from a builders merchant,so that he could do..."
- "Ups is the WORST!! I sent my tv with them since i was moving to another state and i even pay the insurance that the UPS store sold me... so..."