I was checking my credit card statement on line and found a charge made by TLG Great Fun in the amount of $149.99. I don't know what this is or who they are.

My credit card company told me they have seen several come through with charges of this kind made by TLG Great Fun. They were kind enough to remove the charges.

This is very upsetting. Hopefully they can be caught and prosecuted soon. I have better things to do than to constantly keep watch on my credit card charges and my checking account.

Hopefully, they won't scam too many people before getting nabbed.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

They did this to me, too! But it was out of my checking account and it caused me to have almost $200 in over draft charges! I reported it to my bank and they will remove the charge for me.

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more