I was checking my credit card statement on line and found a charge made by TLG Great Fun in the amount of $149.99. I don't know what this is or who they are.

My credit card company told me they have seen several come through with charges of this kind made by TLG Great Fun. They were kind enough to remove the charges.

This is very upsetting. Hopefully they can be caught and prosecuted soon. I have better things to do than to constantly keep watch on my credit card charges and my checking account.

Hopefully, they won't scam too many people before getting nabbed.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

They did this to me, too! But it was out of my checking account and it caused me to have almost $200 in over draft charges! I reported it to my bank and they will remove the charge for me.

Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK HotPriceTubs "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Run away from ooshirts Ooshirts "The complete negligence of everyone at this company. I went back n forth with this company for 2 months. After my disdain from my previous order, you would think they’ll..." Read more Do not use Willie Caballero or Caballero Painting Contractors! Caballero Painting Contractors "They did a really bad job in all aspects, but then it became a horrible experience when Willie (Wilford) Caballera threatened to sue me and continued to send threatening voice..." Read more Your Perfect Canvas - The main part of my picture was missing Your Perfect Canvas "I ordered a picture of a horses head with wrap around edges. I have many pictures from other companies with wrap around edges and have never had an issue. I..." Read more Monte Mariposa - Misuse of customer data - providing financial details (banking numbers) to unauthorized third parties - Unprofessional and Rude Behaviour - Police Monitoring for Illicit Substances Monte Mariposa "I was someone who did many retreats at this centre, and in response to raising complaints about variious matters, they were then rude, insulting and unprofessional, implying I was on..." Read more