Here is my complaint to TLG:

I noticed a charge on my credit card which posted 10/16/2009. I couldn't identify the purchase. I looked up your website and I am quite sure I did NOT order your discount service. I don't know for sure how you got my credit card number, but I remember getting calls at work (sometimes daily) from a company who knew I had a Union Plus credit card and wanted to offer me a special deal of some sort. I believe that company is yours.

I never did order, nor would I ever would order the "discount service" you provide. I regard services like yours as rip-offs. It's possible one of your off-shore phone pests mistakenly recorded my answer as "yes." That would be a generous assumption on my part.

Please reverse this charge against my credit card immediately:

10/16/2009 TLG*GREAT FUN 16128661 800-290-8603 CT $149.99

T.R.

Dayton Ohio

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Michael Kors - Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more