I had the same thing happen to me. I had a charge on my statement from TLG Great Fun, called the bank and found out another charge had just been posted. Both charges were 11.99.

I called 1-800-242-7771 (the bank gave me this phone number) and was told I had signed up through Priceline, where I bought tickets a couple of months ago.

I told them to cancel my account and reverse the 2 charges. They agreed and said it will take 7-15 days, so I will wait and see now.

Be aware when using Priceline and for people who are in the same situation, ask for your money back from TLG Great Fun....not so fun!

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

I must be one of the only folks that didn't have a problem with Great Fun.I clicked and signed up for the program understanding that it was $11.99 per month, but I'd get $50 back.

I was able to use the card during my vacation and saved on 2 pizzas at Dominos and Pizza Hut, plus I received my $50 rebate back which between the pizza savings and the 1 month membership gave me about $35.

I just cancelled the membership since I'm not vacationing without any hassles.It comes down to reading the fine print.

I remember looking at the ad, but certainly not signing up for Greatfun.I had absolutely no interest in signing up.

Apparently I had signed up for a free three month trial unaware. IAfter the three months, charges showed up on my credit card bill.

I felt duped, and will not do business with Priceline again.I don't like to have to watch my back when I do business with companies.