Leola, Pennsylvania

These people are CROOKS.They've been charging my credit/debit card $12.99 a month since 2008.

I called them and demanded a refund. They transfered me to "The Office of the President" of great fun inc where I was instructed to leave a voice mail, they'd return my call... Still waiting. I've filed a complaint with the PA Atty.

Generals office in hopes of getting these ....... shut down and a refund of 311.76. Good Luck on that one but I hope the Attorney General goes after them. The customer service personel all have accents that sound like they're from the FAR EAST (India) I spoke with a customer service rep., her supervisor then her supervisor before being transfered to "THE PRESIDENT".

They claim the membership was an offer attached to an order placed with Current Catalog sales but Current knows nothing about it. We've been dealing with Current since the mid 90's and found them to be very trustworthy. This makes me hesitent to purchase anything online for fear vultures like this will pull another scam. I just had another incident with an adult web site that said I joined them 3 months ago.

I contacted their billing service and reported it as FRAUD.They claim to be giving me a full refund.

Review about: Tlg Great Fun Membership.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

lizaliz

Your experience with Great Fun/TLG scam can help a class action building against Trilegiant. Can you join me and contact Freed & Weiss to share your story?

It’s easy and quick for you. They need to hear from consumers who have gone through this directly.

Here are the details:

Trilegiant Scam: HELP STOP IT!

Trilegiant is behind more consumer abuse. Take action and contact Freed & Weiss - info @ freedweiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or call, toll free 866.779.9610

Here's more information:

Customers of websites like 1-800-Flowers.com, Travelocity, Shutterfly, and Orbitz (to name only a few) are reporting mysterious monthly reoccurring charges to their credit cards.

Thanks to marketing tactics (i.e., those pop-up windows) used during check out, without proper consent consumers are accidentally joining club memberships and having to pay for them monthly!

Other tactics include bogus mailings of checks, text messages, and automated marketing when you call to pay a bill by phone.

Most people don't even realize they are being charged every month for a service they never ordered!

PLEASE CONTACT FREED & WEISS IMMEDIATELY if you - or anyone you know - has reoccurring charges after purchasing from any of these companies.

Email: info@freedweiss.com