Add Proflowers.com to the list of companies that endorse and use TLG Great Fun.Proflowers.com $15.00 coupon towards next purchase will cost $180.00 per year from TLG Great Fun.

BEWARE. I received the $14.99 debit and my wife never heard of it. She called Great Fun and ordered them to cancel and refund the $14.99 to my credit card. Grace at Great Fun agreeded.

I have seen in other posts that they will not always cancel but keep charging. I filed a disbute with my bank to obtain a refund and keep them from charging again. Grace continued to try and make my wife agree to continue this service.

I e-mailed Proflowers.com and told them that their endorsment of Great Fun is unethical.I will never buy flowers from them again.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product! Roca Labs "I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more RugsUSA - Terrible rug quility RugsUSA "I tried to leave a review on their website but unfortunately couldn't. Bought a rug 1 year and 1 month ago. And the rug did not hold up. It started..." Read more