I found back to back monthly charges on my bank statement from this company.Apparently when my husband ordered a pair of shoes from FootSmart in July, he thought he was signing up for a $20.oo rebate from this same company.

It was a ploy from TLG to gain access to our account and charge us $11.99 a month for services we never received nor even knew about! We did not receive a $20.oo rebate either. I immediately called TLG after I saw all the postings on the internet about poor service and charges. The first gentleman I spoke put me on hold which immediately transferred me to a machine.

I called back and spoke with a lady who did cancel my account but with a lot of resistance to do so.I also called Foot Smart to inform them of this company's behavior and that I was appalled that they were affiliated with such a company and they would no longer have our business.

Review about: Tlg Great Fun Rebate.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Apparently, it is when you sign up for True Credit (or in my case)...however...I am already being charged by True Credit for a different amount each month...so the game they are playing is ridiculous.You have to call and tell them that you want to cancel your account...good luck getting any refunds back...they\'d charged me 3 times before I noticed!

Ridiculous!800-290-8603

What was the number you called??? I am having the same problem, but have NO idea where they got my information.