Greenville, Illinois

I was checking my pre-paid credit card statement online earlier and noticed that this tlg great fun had tried taking out 11.99 pretty close to 10 times since the end of feb.I didn't give any information out.

I got lucky though because the credit card company(green dot) has denied all of the transactions so they obviously know this is a scam.

I'm still mad that someone is getting credit card info and trying to steal money from so many people.You would think with so many complaints they would no longer be doing this!!

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

They told me it was a promotional deal and would give me a Walmart 100 gift card and they told me I had give them 5.00 in shipping and handling something didnt feel right after i gave them my card number so i told them no and hung up so they called back finally i got rid of them.Then i went to the bank and cancelled my debit card.thank god it was fine, lesson learned!

My husband always told me never give your number out!He was right!it

Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more