I was ripped off by TLG Great Fun.Never gave authorization for them to charge my card.

What are they anyway? The only thing I remember doing is checking on prices for airline tickets to Germany. Never bought anything, but have purchased from Cheaptickets and Travelocity in the past. If they are giving out card numbers to TLG, then obviously I will never purchase tickets through them again.

I called my credit card company's fraud department, they are working on my complaint, also had my current card replaced by a new one. Hope, this will be resolved soon.

This sh.........

really *** me off.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

GREAT FUN SUCKS ***!!!!THIS IS NOT THE LAST TIME GREAT FUN WILL HEAR FROM ME!

fROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, MATT LITMAM IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY WICH IS ALSO PART OF THE ATHENIAN GROUP. 203-956-1080. CALL AND AND ASK FOR MATT. I WASN'T ABLE TO REACH HIM BUT REST ASSURED I WILL BE CALLING EVERY DAY UNTIL I DO.

IF THEY WANT TO STEAL MY MONEY THEN THEY WILL GET HARRASSING CALLS EVERYDAY!!SO CALL THEM AND TELL THEM TO GO *** THEMSELVES

Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more