Last week, I was looking through a few of my credit card statements and realized that there was a charge of $9.99 on a few of them.Well, a few turned into 15.

For the past 15 months, they have been stealing money from me that I never authorized. I called my bank last week and they told me to get ahold of the company, which the information my bank gets for the companies name is Outbound Telemarketing Merchants. Whatever that is...Anyways, they gave me a number to call and when I called, the companies system was down and so the lady told me to try back in a few hours. Well, I did and ever since last week, they put me on hold and then they hang up on me or the connection is lost.

I hope this helps someone else. I read everyone else's and it sure helped me. If this happens to you, don't wait until the last minute to notice and do something about it like I did. Let's stop this company from doing this to someone else.

We don't deserve things like this!!!

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment

You May Also Like

Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product! Roca Labs "I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more