I was checking my Bank Account this morning and found that some company called TLG Great Fun had charged my account $ 35.99 that i did not ok.I dont even know you or what they are you can reach them at 1-8002427771 if this happens to you.

This happened to me March 22nd, 2008 iam going to contact them on monday and tell them i want my money put back in my account or i will take them to court.

They just can't go around doing this to people and getting away with it.If this has happen to you, please contact me at donnasilva3948@yahoo.com help me fight back.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

My home was sold by litton and they will not tell me anything

I called them on the 6-10-10 and was being un-polite and rude on how they “stole” money out of my bank and told them I was going to call the law enforcement (home land) and whatever agency I could come up with, after 5 minutes (3 on hold) I got a reference number and they supposed to put the money back (will see). So my answer is don’t let them talk you into denying “your” money.

There was a charge on my credit card for 36 dollars. I called GF and a woman said they got my credit card information from footsmart. i never signed up for Great Fun, but apparently clicked on a coupon or perhaps fell for a phishig scam.

:( they have charged me for 2 months .i guess i was lucky but they have not refunded me my money .

why o they have so many phone numbers ?

and why caint i get the web site to load ?has anyone slse had that problem ?

these guys been taking 11.99 out of my account since may 2009 without my concent what can i do about it.

Finally found out who TLG GREAT FUN was, they have deducting 12.99 out of my bank account for two years.They said that they were affilated with Summer Bay Resorts where we have a time share.

Turns out none of it true. They gave me about five different ways that I had given them my info. Refused to give the money back but did say that they would cancel our account.

Is there anyone that knows a legal way to go after these guys.:(

I m also from March 2009, taking 11.99, I send mails to BOA but they wont help, I m at oversea working ( INDIA ) till March next year, I dont know what to do anyone help

johnchong@winfashion.com is my mail if you knows the way out of fraud ,

These guys have been charging my credit card on a monthly basis ($11.99).I called them and cancelled the service.

I was told that this company was affiliated with PRICELINE.Apparently they have linked something to priceline purchases that automatically signs you up for this "service."

TLG*GREATFN 866-630-1504 CT

The *** charged my credit card $11.99, too.It happened in Aug 25, 2009.

I called Capital One to dispute the charge yesterday. I found hundreds of people complains about the company when I googled but could not find any good service the company did.

The complaints went back as far as 2006.Couldn’t any one do something with this debase leech?

This happened to me and I have had it canceled once already a few months ago and I see they have billed me again this month I am calling them tomorrow and demanding that they give my money back and if they ever do it again I will have a lawsuit against them. I am mad about it.