I have been victim of a tlg greatfn scam.It has been two months now that my credit card had been debited 10€ monthly under the account number tlg greatfn 12238.

I do not even know who they are and what they are doing. I used my credit card to order music from TIMELIFE.COM and right after i realised that my card was debited an additional amount by the tlg greatfun club.

I really beleive it is fraud that companies we trust to do business with like timelife would be be so dishonest to convey their clients credit card information to other companies.I would like to know how i can stop my card from be debited and what is the tlg great fun club.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Run away from ooshirts Ooshirts "The complete negligence of everyone at this company. I went back n forth with this company for 2 months. After my disdain from my previous order, you would think they’ll..." Read more Monte Mariposa - Misuse of customer data - providing financial details (banking numbers) to unauthorized third parties - Unprofessional and Rude Behaviour - Police Monitoring for Illicit Substances Monte Mariposa "I was someone who did many retreats at this centre, and in response to raising complaints about variious matters, they were then rude, insulting and unprofessional, implying I was on..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2015  3711FL Left Slide Keystone Rv "This trailer has only been used 3 times and one of those was when we took it back to the dealer for warranty work. My wife in October 2015 was..." Read more Bars Leaks - You destroyed my car Bars Leaks "Im a mechanic by trade. Boss recommended i try this over blue devil. My 2005 honda civic ex (beautiful car)(my first nice vehicle ive ever owned) had a very minor..." Read more