I've had the same problem, Credit card being charged without my consent.

I've called the company many times. They said they would cancel the account. I requested a refund. Didn't happen. They would charge my credit card again and again. It's time for and legal action.

Total to date is over $100.00 dollars. I'm very angry. Is there any one out there going to action against this company?

Every time I called it asked for a member number. I could locate that number on the welcome package that was sent to my address. Never received a welcome package.

Sincerely,

D. Cramer

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

lizaliz

Here's a CLASS ACTION. Please contact Freed & Weiss right away.

Your experience with Great Fun/TLG scam can help a class action building against Trilegiant. Can you join me and contact Freed & Weiss to share your story?

It’s easy and quick for you. They need to hear from consumers who have gone through this directly.

Here are the details:

Trilegiant Scam: HELP STOP IT!

Trilegiant is behind more consumer abuse. Take action and contact Freed & Weiss - info @ freedweiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or call, toll free 866.779.9610

Here's more information:

Customers of websites like 1-800-Flowers.com, Travelocity, Shutterfly, and Orbitz (to name only a few) are reporting mysterious monthly reoccurring charges to their credit cards.

Thanks to marketing tactics (i.e., those pop-up windows) used during check out, without proper consent consumers are accidentally joining club memberships and having to pay for them monthly!

Other tactics include bogus mailings of checks, text messages, and automated marketing when you call to pay a bill by phone.

Most people don't even realize they are being charged every month for a service they never ordered!

PLEASE CONTACT FREED & WEISS IMMEDIATELY if you - or anyone you know - has reoccurring charges after purchasing from any of these companies.

Email: info@freedweiss.com

Best regards,

All of u accepted am offer of a gift card or somthing else & DIDN'T read the fine print!!! Duhhhhhhh!

Just cancel your credit card and get a new one. Its better than letting them keep charging and racking up money that you will probabley never get back...

I am searching to see if a lawyer is already handling a class action suit on this company. If anyone knows of one already let me know.