I had the same problem with this company.I was checking my bank account last night and discovered a withdrawel from TLG GREAT FUN for $14.99.

I had no idea who they were but remembered I had got a letter with a check saying if I deposited the check I would be purchasing a membership so I had thrown it in the trash. I went on to check my account further only to discover another 6 withdrawals. I called the bank and they gave me a number to call 1-800-290-8603, when I called the number I got through to customer services, the operator couldn't deal with my compaint and got her supervisor, Dawn. Dawn was very nice and answered all my questions (I had a lot), it turns out that in May, I had joined Trucredit.com and that automatically joined me to their company.

Anyway she cancelled my membership and promised to stop all mailings to me and refunded all my money, which I will get in 5-10 days.So lets hope that happens and I don't have to deal with them or hear about them ever again.

Review about: Tlg Great Fun Membership.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Could you please stop taking money out of my bank account i did not signup for your service :sigh :( :?