Unauthorized charge on my debit card.I had ordered something through red envelope.

I must have hit something on the site, in error. Next thing I know i had a charge of 139.99 from this company, TLG Great Fun. Then the company stated, they mailed me a letter of approval. Which, of course, I didn't receive!

My bank gave me a number of 1-866-383 4171, which worked. So for future reference, try this number, to contact. The lady told me she will have me speak to her superviser to credit, the account.

Make sure you keep the reference number given.Just in case, the company just so happens to charge your account again!

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Oh you got taken too.Well she said she mailed me a memebership package to my address also which I did not get.

I was charge like 158.98. They sent me to her supervisor who said, " I will give you back 4 months at 12.99". NO I want it all I dont even know who you are. So she said she was going to mail me my thing that I supposidly signed to allow them to do this.

I want to see this. Just be careful everyone out there. Oh yes she said I went on a site called aisonline.com Well this is a marine boat site.

NEVER HEARD OF IT.BEWARE!!

Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more