Unauthorized charge on my debit card. I had ordered something through red envelope.

I must have hit something on the site, in error. Next thing I know i had a charge of 139.99 from this company, TLG Great Fun. Then the company stated, they mailed me a letter of approval. Which, of course, I didn't receive!

My bank gave me a number of 1-866-383 4171, which worked. So for future reference, try this number, to contact. The lady told me she will have me speak to her superviser to credit, the account.

Make sure you keep the reference number given. Just in case, the company just so happens to charge your account again!

Comments

Oh you got taken too. Well she said she mailed me a memebership package to my address also which I did not get.

I was charge like 158.98. They sent me to her supervisor who said, " I will give you back 4 months at 12.99". NO I want it all I dont even know who you are. So she said she was going to mail me my thing that I supposidly signed to allow them to do this.

I want to see this. Just be careful everyone out there. Oh yes she said I went on a site called aisonline.com Well this is a marine boat site.

NEVER HEARD OF IT. BEWARE!!