22.7K views

I experienced similar problems, but I actually received the rebate + $30 to use on a future purchase.I just got my $30 check in the mail and cashed it yesterday.

Like I said though, there were some issues. I never received the email after I created my account with GreatFun. I also didn't realize that I was simultaneously signing myself up for ShoppersAdvantage, which cost me an extra $1. Not that big of a deal since it was only $2 and I ended up getting $60 back.

It's just very sneaky how they do it and I didn't appreciate it because I honestly didn't know. I never got the email, so I called them requesting that they resend me the email. Conveniently, they told me that I should have already received the email and that they can't resend it for whatever reason... Right...

They did say that they would be able to mail it, though. Probably biding them more time to get out of giving me my money. So I waited a day or two and still never got the darn email. So, I sent them an email demanding that they resend the email or I will cancel my account.

Strangely enough, when I checked my email the next day I had the rebate form I needed :) I filled it out and sent it back in that day. I was approaching the end of my 30 day trial and still hadn't received the check, so I figured I had been scammed. I got nervous about getting charged 16.99 so I cancelled my account before the end of the trial period. This didn't affect anything because technically, you can get full benefits during that one month trial even if you cancel your account.

I received my $30 check right at the end of the 30 day trial, cashed it, and am now satisfied with the situation. It was very frustrating, though, that they were sketchy and didn't warn me or inform me about the ShoppersAdvantage. The rebate really does work, but beware of the ShoppersAdvantage rebate offer that apparently shows up right after. I honestly don't remember this happening, but GreatFun claimed that is was happened.

Whatever, though, I got my $30 + $30 to use on a future purchase with Ticketmaster :) If you stay on them and make sure to cancel the account before the end of the 30 day trial, you WILL get your $60!You just have to work a little to get it :)

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tlg Great Fun. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tlg Great Fun.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Tlg Great Fun to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Adel, Georgia, United States #1296534

I have everything i need to send in for my rebates but the email said to send a copy of my receipt.I never got any type of email with a "receipt".

All they sent me was my member i.d. number.

Am i the only person that never got a recepit?Should i just go ahead and send it with the info i do have?

to dani #1301372

the receipt of the item you purchased to get the rebate, not great fun. if you send it without the receipt you won't get the rebate because there's nothing to rebate.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1273629

Hi ! How Great Fun suppose to send rebate form through email?

Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas #1273474

I am going through the exact same situation. What number should I call them on?

to Anonymous Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1276672

8774889480 or 18778938760

to Anonymous #1292347

18774889480 - GREAT FUN

This is the number you can call.

O Fallon, Missouri, United States #1270474

good to know! thanks!

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1247501

how did u do the rebate I cant figure it out?

Bloomington, Illinois, United States #1231545

Thank you so much for posting this. I'm in college and needed this money and by reading your post, I feel that I waited too long and I hope now that I can everything in, in time.

-kate

Do you have a copy of the form for the rebate?

I missed placed my email from my ticketmaster purchased.

If so , i would greatly appreciate a copy of the fillable form.

diz305chika@yahoo.com