This company received my information through tickets I purchased through TicketFly. I was charged $1 for a 30 day trial and was then told I would receive a $50 rebate and a welcome packet within 2 weeks. I never received the welcome packet and I never received a rebate. I canceled the subscription after the 2 weeks, and well within the 30 day trial. This was in September of 2015. Come to find out that they have been charging me $16.99/month on a card I never use ever since. In fact, the card they initially had the info of was canceled in May of 2016, so at the very least, the charges should have stopped then. They didn't. They were somehow able to make 23 more charges to a card that no longer existed.

I called customer service today, and they said they had no record of my ever having called. I spoke to Paul who gave me a confirmation number for the cancellation. He said as a "courtesy" they were mailing me a check for the $50 I was promised. I asked Paul to confirm the last four of the card they had charged, and I gave him the last four that appeared on the statement for September 2015, showing the initial $1 charge. He said that was not the card they showed. So now they're saying they charged a card that NEVER existed.

I was transferred to a supervisor to deal with the fraudulent charges, Mary Perez (30982), and she said that they had my card ending in the last four that I had just given Paul as the initial card charged. Funny how that suddenly popped up. She also confirmed that all calls are recorded and it showed that I had never called. She said in June 2016 they had a new card number, which matched the last four of my current card number. I asked her how they got my new card number if I had never called and provided it. She said she did not know, but that all calls are recorded. I told her that she and Paul had just said they showed NO RECORD of my ever calling, so it was impossible for her to have my new card info. She told me again that all calls are recorded. I asked her to provide me with the call recording of me giving them the new card number. She said she couldn't do that because she didn't show any calls.

She then offered to refund me for one year's worth of charges, which she assured me was tied to the same confirmation number as my cancellation. I told her that I needed to speak to someone who could refund me for the 31 unauthorized charges, not just 12 of them, and she said she could transfer me to the office of the president. She said that it might go to voicemail, and to leave my name and number and they would respond in 1-2 business days. Surprise surprise it didn't even ring, and went straight to voicemail.

Review about: Tlg Great Fun Rebate.

Reason of review: Unauthorized Charges.

I didn't like: Being ripped off, Illegal charges.

Comments