I just signed up for the great fun rebate after buying a plane ticket and had the same thing happen with the shoppers advantage secretly piggy backing onto it.Luckily I was typing notes while the lady rattled off the canned statements, and I noticed she gave me two different phone numbers to call to cancel.

This i the only way I was able to catch it because she certainly did not explain that I was signing up for two things, and I was paying attention very carefully because I'm suspicious! Only when I stopped her to ask why I had been given two different numbers to call to cancel did she explain that I was being signed up for two separate things. Both of course both come with a $17 bill each month if you don't cancel. Very sneaky!

I asked to decline the second one so I will be interested to see if the $1 trial fee for that shows up on my credit card statement or not.

Only do this if you are up for jumping through their hoops, they are clearly out to dupe you.I will be happy if I get $50 back on my plane ticket purchase though.

This person wrote the review because of "i will be happy if i get my $50, we shall see....." at Tlg Great Fun. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tlg Great Fun to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tlg Great Fun and tlg great fun rebate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Torrance, California, United States #1273259

Do you have the cancellation number for them? I had the same thing happen to my and I am beyond mad about it!