When you book thru Priceline and then Great Fun asks, by mail, if you would like a percent of what you paid through Priceline back, then by saying yes opens you up to being a member of Great Fun.Thats when the charges start.
All you do is call your credit card co and explain the situation, they will get great fun on the line for you. Great Fun will cancel your membership. They will also reimburse you if you feel like you not properly informed. Even though your mad, just be nice and they will fix the problem.
That's all there is to it.Good Luck
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Retail Shopping
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "Service is constantly out but everytime i call i'm told there's no reported outages in my area. Finally had a tech come out to make sure it wasn't faulty equipment...."
- "the budget inn in hurricane, wv was disgusting. Stuff/dirt was hanging from the ceiling, the pillow case was obviously dirty with something on it. There was a hole..."
- "Dear Sirs: It's very clear to see that the transmission pan leak that your employee told me I had is completely false. It is dry as a bone. That job..."
- "Excitedly we went through the measuring process.... new suit for school for my 17year old son. We chose a very dark navy suit.... there are strict controls on what he can..."
- "This is our home on what was supposed to be closing day. All of these work issues (plus more significant ones not photographed) were brought up months in advance..."
- "Didn't call, but noticed this person was advertised in Las Vegas and Orlando. Plus the picture of a woman named Jenna Kaey. Not bothering with Backpage anymore. ..."