Rocky Mount, North Carolina

When you book thru Priceline and then Great Fun asks, by mail, if you would like a percent of what you paid through Priceline back, then by saying yes opens you up to being a member of Great Fun.Thats when the charges start.

All you do is call your credit card co and explain the situation, they will get great fun on the line for you. Great Fun will cancel your membership. They will also reimburse you if you feel like you not properly informed. Even though your mad, just be nice and they will fix the problem.

That's all there is to it.Good Luck

Review about: Retail Shopping.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tlg Great Fun Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #969565

UPON RECEIVING THE GREAT FUN MEMBERSHIP MATERIALS/PACKAGE TODAY AND AFTER READING MANY OF THE REVIEWS, I IMMEDIATELY CALLED AND CANCELED MY MEMBERSHIP #67204772 PRIOR TO THE 30 DAY TRIAL PERIOD AS POSTED EARLIER.I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING GREAT FUN HAS TO OFFER.

THEREFORE, IF ANY ADDITIONAL MONIES IS BILLED TO MY CREDIT CARD BEYOND THE TRIAL PERIOD, I WILL PURSUE LEGAL ACTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.I REQUESTED AN E-MAIL CONFIRMING THE CANCELLATION WHEN I MADE MY CALL, BUT I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ONE AS OF THIS POST.

maesimmons14@yahoo.com

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #969520

I RECEIVED THE GREATFUN MEMBERSHIP MATERIALS PACKAGE TODAY.I CALLED 1-877-488-9480 AND REQUESTED MY MEMBER NUMBER 67204772 BE CANCELLED PRIOR TO THE 30 DAY TRIAL PERIOD SO THAT THE $16.99 MONTHLY FEE BEYOND THAT PERIOD WILL NOT BE AUTOMATICALLY BILLED TO MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT.

I SPOKE "SANDY" AND INFORMED HER OF MY REQUEST TO CANCELL MY MEMBERSHIP BECAUSE I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE OFFERS AND SHE PROVIDED ME WITH THE FOLLOWING CANCELLATION NUMBER:

Z150983881

THANK YOU.

MAE E.SIMMONS email address:maesimmons14@yahoo.com

trouble

I declined on the 30 day free trial and told them they better not charge my card for anything. I quickly called my charge card company and informed them it might be a scam.

Topeka, Kansas, United States #795771

i want you to cancel my membership 490641 404922006046 8908997 800-29086 ronnie koch ronnkoch@yahoo.com 03172014 TODA

Pissed is not the word I have same problem as everyone else..i cancelled. Still they taking money..

jess
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #613357

I lot my job I can not Afford this rigth now. I am haveing a hard time paying my bills.

laurie  barnes   acct#  492844
#520959

PLEASE CANCEL THIS ACCOUNT

HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM TGL GREAT FUN

DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT AGAIN IF YOU DO NEXT STEP WILL BE MY LAWYER CONTACTING YOU !!!! I HAVE ASKED YOU TO STOP MONTHES AGO AND STILL GETTING CHARGED I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING FROM YOU STOP STOP STOP STOP

cheryl carter       cherry.car

AS OF 7/17/2012

NO FURTHER CHARGES ON MY ACCOUNT

PAT STONEY

Walter Angus

I was informed by your member office that my membership was cancelled early June, Please make sure this right, I don't want to receive anymore notices. Member # 64552491 I am 80yrs old on Social Secutity and cannot afford the fee.

Thanks