i dont remember signing up for anything online that stated yall would take 14.95 out my account once a week and you took 14.95 out twice this month.leave my account alone or close it out or your bouncing my account.

i will take futher action if need be.Also if you TLG shopper stop taking out my money also.im not recieving anything but tex messages from yall and even if i agreed to it which i didnt it wouldnt be worth 15 dollars twice a month.please stop bouncing my account i have kids that need to eat.

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Worst experience spokane Mor Furniture For Less "Delivery never happened kept rescheduling then had thier repo guy bring the furniture which was broken then had to cancel order and said they didnt have the cash and would..." Read more Cheetos Cheetos "What happened!! These were my favorite at one time and now they are nasty!! It tastes like the oil they use now has a distinct taste that overcomes the whole..." Read more Torrid needs a better system Torrid "So redeeming your Haute Cash was today and I realized that I had a good amount of haute cash to spend but what does Torrid do...they attach the Haute Cash..." Read more Amazon Web Services - AWS is Terrible!!!! Amazon Web Services "waited 9 full business days with my account being suspended without a proper response from the customer service.!! i uploaded my CC details in the system and faxed it along..." Read more