I live on disability and have no idea how these people got my bank acct.number.

I changed my debit card and it did not good. They have my bank acct numbers. I have been charged $14.99 for 4 months and as I live on a very limited amount of money I can't afford this. I am single and living on disability.

They are not particular who they scam, they just want money, anyones money.

If anyone know how to stop this, I sure would appreciate knowing it.Times are hard enough without someone taking money that could help with groceries, medication purchases, etc.

Nancy

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK HotPriceTubs "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - Dirty Hospitals Kaiser Permanente "My mother was admitted to MedStar Washington Hospital Thursday, September 28th 2017. We visited her that Friday, September 29th upon entering her room I noticed bits and pieces of bandage..." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more