do not know whate great fun is and didn;t give permission to charge my bank account i want my money back didn;t receive any information on what great fun is or what it does i have heard alot about this kind of thing

i am poor and cannot afford money to be taking out of my bank account i had to pay the bank 50 dollars because i was not aware of the transaction and didn't have the money in the bank to cover it please advise me how you got permission to take my money what is great fun

Had an Experience with Tlg Great Fun?

Comments

juliebarnes10_75

Call or write the BBB (Better Business Bureau) This type of business practice is sneaky and should be outlawed! They shouldn't be able to access your account so easily and you shouldn't have to always be on guard with your accounts.

It's BS that you have to waste your time writing them, plus the often overlooked stress of it all, because of the sneaky business practices of this company.

TLG is charging my credit card again after I call and cancelled everything 2 months ago. Can' something be done about this?

juliebarnes10_75
to Hugh #1377515

Yes, I have had the same thing happen.It started with a man calling me to tell me I won $300 in Walmart merchandise and gas cards.

Then they ended up taking money out of my checking account, causing me to be over-limit. They claimed it was payment for some warranty I obtained through them for my appliances (not true). That was the first time I heard of that.

I live in an apartment and do not own my appliances.It has been a nightmare, they sent me an email posing as my bank, asking me to go to a special site for "customer service" and that was a "special website" so I would have to enter all my information and it will look different than the site I usually see.