Signed up with TLG Great Fun.Provided them with all my info.
They informed me I could cancel at any time. About an hour later, I had buyer's remorse and called to cancel. I spoke with a supervisor who said she would cancel and refund my $1 trial fee. My fault for not reviewing my VISA statements on this charge for 9 months as the supervisor had taken me off TLG Great Fun and enrolled me for another $1 in TLG Shoppers.
I was charged $16.99/mo. for nine months before I discovered this. I was finally able to get the charges to stop with the help of VISA.
VISA said they would refund only 4 months of the charges because of their protection of 120 days.Instead of buyers remorse, I recommend buyer beware on this one.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook. Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers. So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page (https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCincinnatiBell). Like the page..."
- "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..."
- "Had a pr of Abyss boots that I had stored for later use. The third time I put them on they start to disintegrate. Upper was peeling and falling..."