TLG Great Fun - TLG Shoppers
Signed up with TLG Great Fun.Provided them with all my info.
They informed me I could cancel at any time. About an hour later, I had buyer's remorse and called to cancel. I spoke with a supervisor who said she would cancel and refund my $1 trial fee. My fault for not reviewing my VISA statements on this charge for 9 months as the supervisor had taken me off TLG Great Fun and enrolled me for another $1 in TLG Shoppers.
I was charged $16.99/mo. for nine months before I discovered this. I was finally able to get the charges to stop with the help of VISA.
VISA said they would refund only 4 months of the charges because of their protection of 120 days.Instead of buyers remorse, I recommend buyer beware on this one.
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a diamond ring from Kmart and in less than a month one of the diamonds fell out. I called the "smart plan" as I purchased the extra warranty..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "On March 5th my Starbucks Card, that had almost $50 on it, got deactivated for REASONS UNKNOWN!!!!! When I called them about it they said it was "frozen" and under..."
- "Problems with my money order sent to Extra Space Storage in Albuquerque. I sent my money order on August 24 2015 to make sure it gets there for September 1,..."
- "I was quoted $445 and charged $490. Their reason was that they claimed the delivery was to a non-commercial area. This is untrue, see attached pic. I..."
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "DURING THE PAST TWO YEARS I HAVE SPENT MORE THAN $2000 FOR A TOWING PACKAGE INCLUDING WIRING, PARTS FOR MY TERRY TRAVEL TRAILER AND MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS. THE LAST ITEM WAS..."
- "I need to have several window locks adjusted and a cracked window replaced. I have called 5 times and was told someone would call back and schedule an appointment..."
- "I've used Cascade for years. Just tried the 31.7 oz container, with 50 count, 6x power, Gain scented Cascade packets. The glass ware (bowls and glasses) come out with a..."