TLG Great Fun - TLG Shopper

Nov 24, 2011
review #277020

TLG shopper & TLG Great fun IT BIG SCAM THEY HAVE MULTIPLE COMPANY NAME YOU CANCEL ONE ACCOUNT AND THEN THEY DEDUCTED FROM ANOTHER Company NAME $19.99.It so frustrating the only way to stop this to cancel your debit card.

We should contact BBB or who every deals with this scam and but this thief's out of business because they hurting people who do not the capability to defend them self.

If i did not check my checking account everyday i will not have caught.If have this same problem please call them i have this number for one them Great Fun 1800-290- 8603.

a9aa9d8
Had an experience with TLG Great Fun?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
ted

Apr 13, 2012

:( :( :( :( :( one pissed off man at these people. first it was tlg great fun and now tlg shopper. I called to "cancel" the first account that was taken illegally and now they hit me again with the same charge under a different name. crooks,thieves, scam artists.

Wihopatyon

Mar 20, 2012

I also thought that I canceled my account 3 different times that didn't work so I cancelled my card they contacted visa and got my new card number and charged me again so now I'm going to try to go to the bank to cancel it this is rediculous

sheila

Mar 16, 2012

i just check my account now and they get 19.99 from me .... so they were totally a scam ,,, its good that i checked my account online ,,,, *** that TLG :( :( :( :(

tododon

Mar 10, 2012

TLG shopper and TLG Great fun are same company?
I was charged from December last year without notice, so I did not find until now. I called TLG shopper, then he told me the cancel number and send the post mail, but refund will be taken time for 3-4 weeks. I called TLG Great fun, but only voice message.

Kaity

Feb 09, 2012

I purchased tickets from ticketmaster in November and when I received the tickets there was a mail-in rebate for up to $20 back and I called the number to receive it and they asked me to sign up for TLG Great Fun for $1 and then I could cancel at anytime to avoid further charges. I thought I would try it out for a month and only realized after that it was a total scam. There were only five restaurants in the area where I could use my Great Fun card. I was not satisfied so I cancelled my membership in January. I looked at my bank statement today and was charged $16.99 from TLG Shopper. I was very irate and called Great Fun and they informed me that not only was I signed up for Great Fun but was also signed up for Shopper as well. They would not even refund my money, all they said was " Oh we are so sorry you were confused," I WAS NOT told about TLG Shopper. DO NOT EVER sign up for this piece of *** company. I have a confirmation email and number that I cancelled all charges, if one more charge shows up on my bank statement, I am taking legal action.

Andrew

Jan 27, 2012

Should I call the company and if i do did the charges actually stop for you guys??? Orrr....do i just cancel my debit card and get a new one?

Super Pissed!

Jan 25, 2012

I just happened to check my bank statement and found several bogus charges on it, including a charge from tlg. I dont even know who they are! I called and was told that my money would be refunded immediately. I will be checking my statements and if i am not refunded, i will file charges. I also bank with chase and wonder why they arent checking into these fradulent charges, especially since quite a few of thier customers have had the same complaint. Maybe i should take a closer look at chase?

Jay

Jan 24, 2012

I just got a charge of 21.95 from them and called the number on my statement which was 1800 526-4848 and spoke with Joe (operator ID: 1037862) and he canceled the account and issued a full credit of my money. so i will keep a look out on my statement and see if i either get a refund or more charges and let you guys know what happens.

Also
when you call MAKE SURE that you get their operator ID number all companies have to issues one to each of their phone operators this is federally mandated by the FCC so if they tell you that they don't have one then ask for a supervisor if the call is disconnected while transferring you to the super then file a formal complaint with the FCC and the BBB ( keep in mind to file a BBB complaint the company has to be a BBB member).

I used to work for the FCC so all of this information is accurate as of this writing.

stephanie goossens

Jan 23, 2012

they suck they have taken a total of 80.00 last year and i s till have not gotten all my crdits back i call like everyday!

Danielle

Jan 19, 2012

They took 19.99 out of my account on 01/11/12and then on 01/1312 they took out 19.99 again how is bull **** how do I get it to stop now my account is negative and I have to pay to get out of the negative

cris

Jan 19, 2012

Me too! Got scammed by the same company. They charged me $16.99 even though i already cancelled my membership before it reached the first month.Good thing I always check my account! I have to close my credit card and get a new one. Lesson learned: Don't be fooled by rebates especially online!

NANCY G. ELLISON

Jan 17, 2012

I JUST HAD ANOTHER ENCOUNTER OF THE THIRD KIND. THIS TLG IS ROTTEN, ROTTEN I TELL YOU. THEY ARE BANK ROBBERS ONLINE. TWICE I HAVE HAD $16.99 TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. CHASE BANK KNEW ABOUT THEM ROBBING ME BEFORE THE SECOND TIME THEY DID IT AND THEY GAVE THIS CROOKED COMPANY MY MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. CHASE REALLY PROTECTS YOUR ACCOUNT. I THINK THEY ARE IN CAHOOTS WITH THIS COMPANY AND GET A KICKBACK FROM LETTING THEM HAVE YOUR MONEY. TLG, IF YOU SEE THESE LETTERS ON ANYTHING, WATCH YOUR ACCOUNT GET LOWER AND LOWER. AND THE BANK IS NO HELP EITHER. I AM MAD AS *** AT TLG AND CHASE BANK. :cry :? :roll :x :eek :upset :eek :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset

0 0 Reply
Darn Scam but no problems with

Jan 04, 2012

I got caught up in this *** company for a rebate. Guess all the jibber jabber they went over was for multiple accounts. I canceled the first one 12/14 with no problems getting through, only to find a charge today from 12/30 on my visa. I called again and was transferred to another department or company to cancel another account. And they offered to refund the charge (in 1-2 billing cylces-we will see if that happens). I am not holding my breathe for the refund but im hoping from no other charges in the future.

Alan Johnson

Dec 27, 2011

Put me on the list of idiots that agreed to sign on with this company for a $50 gift card. I never got the card and cancelled after three weeks. Two months later I found a charge on my credit card for TLG shopper, but I only talked to TLG great fun. When I called they refused to remove the charges and claimed to have talked to me. My credit card company got them to remove the charges. I must have called the guy on the phone every name in the book. I don't feel bad about it though.

Ali

Dec 22, 2011

Charges made on my account also made my account dip into the negative. I called and demanded my money be refunded and they are telling me it wont be refunded until my banks next billing cycle. I also checked my account today and I was charged 21.95 from "another" company from the same name except this one was tlg shopper. They claimed to tell me that they were not the same business. I am fed up with this company and don't even know how they got my information. My bank has put a hold on any further transactions from them so hopefully this works!

Very Upset

Dec 14, 2011

I have been charged over and over again by this company even after I told them I didn't want what they offered I called them complained after the first charge I got a refund I cancelled my debit card and a month later somehow they got my knew debit info and charged my account again. I want refund plus interest as well... This company should get in serious trouble!

Mrs.Frustrated

Dec 13, 2011

I just noticed that they were deducting money from my account too.. I canceled that thing not even a month into it. If it wasn't that my checking account is always low on money they would have taken out more... Last month they took out $1 (seriously they are that desperate) and this month the took out $8... and to top it all off i signed up because of the *** gift card they supposedly sent, and my surprise was to find out that even that was a trick, they sent me an debit card to activate, and did not send me the activation code, so that was a scam too... How can I report them or do something to prevent other people from being robbed?

my money

Dec 11, 2011

My card was also charged by TLG Great Fun. It is as scam!!
Check your bank statements constantly!

Rsh

Dec 10, 2011

TLG shoppers are robbing ***, they have been charging my account with 19.99 and I had to cancel my account to stop this activity. It is unbelievable how can these companies even run without any fear of being caught. Something should be done to stop this activity, else they would continue making such scam deductions from people's accounts. :(

1-20 of 23 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about TLG Great Fun.
Filing a new complaint about
×