Tlg Great Fun - TLG Shopper
TLG shopper & TLG Great fun IT BIG SCAM THEY HAVE MULTIPLE COMPANY NAME YOU CANCEL ONE ACCOUNT AND THEN THEY DEDUCTED FROM ANOTHER Company NAME $19.99.It so frustrating the only way to stop this to cancel your debit card.
We should contact BBB or who every deals with this scam and but this thief's out of business because they hurting people who do not the capability to defend them self.
If i did not check my checking account everyday i will not have caught.If have this same problem please call them i have this number for one them Great Fun 1800-290- 8603.review #277020
You may also like
- "I bought a set of brand new wireless earphones and FactoryOutletStore sent me a used devise with (i am not exaggerating) ear residue in the ear plugs (see attached pictures)..."
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."
- "Finally got through mold remediation. These are the pictures of my home. This is the type of quality you get when you purchase a palm harbor. These ripoff artists told..."
- "I received dress on March 24, 2015 promptly. Dress is wrong size and ruffle edges unfinished and popping out. I immediately provided proof Picture of lower front ruffle between..."
- "1. On 11/4, CBS Engineering subcontractor emails informal documentation pertaining to wall thickness and rebar schedule & promised stamped plans by COB on following monday.(11/8) 2. On 11/4, Mr Owings demanded..."
- "About 2 years ago, my wife and I purchased 2 leather couches from Bob's discount furniture, total cost approximately $1,200, and also purchased this $149 goof proof insurance. After..."
- "eBay buyers beware of this eBay seller this the business name Member ID performanceraceparts ( 227558Red dont buy from them they are crooks scammers will take your money and will not..."
- "Couch 2 years old leather. One of the cushions husband lay a piece of tape pick it up and leather peel off. Leather should not do that. I had..."
- "Original Report: Richmond American Homes built my home 8 years ago. We purchased the home for close to 700K. Last week i noticed a piece fo siding falling from the sunroom..."