Tlg Great Fun - TLG Shopper
TLG shopper & TLG Great fun IT BIG SCAM THEY HAVE MULTIPLE COMPANY NAME YOU CANCEL ONE ACCOUNT AND THEN THEY DEDUCTED FROM ANOTHER Company NAME $19.99.It so frustrating the only way to stop this to cancel your debit card.
We should contact BBB or who every deals with this scam and but this thief's out of business because they hurting people who do not the capability to defend them self.
If i did not check my checking account everyday i will not have caught.If have this same problem please call them i have this number for one them Great Fun 1800-290- 8603.review #277020
You may also like
- " BOYD'S GUNSTOCKS. Happy to take your order and your money. When it turns out their website is not updated and it's not in stock you have to pay the cancellation..."
- "I purchased a Guitar from D.H.GATE payed for it the same day thru PAYPAL. The guitar was supposed to be an acoustic electric nylon string guitar. I received an acoustic..."
- "i bought a sectinal , iwas told it was leather and its not , the sectional is pelling like sun burn, after speaking to a manager at the fort myers..."
- " My shopping experience went well. However my checkout process was horrible. The gentleman at the register was rude would not put my laundry detergent in a plastic..."
- "I received dress on March 24, 2015 promptly. Dress is wrong size and ruffle edges unfinished and popping out. I immediately provided proof Picture of lower front ruffle between..."
- "I ordered over $1,000 of large tile and it came shipped on a plastic wrapped pallet in excellent condition. Upon inspecting the pallet and the boxes with the driver all..."
- "Oxford Dictionary of American Family Names is using offensive and racial slurs for last name meanings and hasn't fixed the online error entry for Izzo and Ezzo surname..."
- "Angie's list received a complaint about my company, and I filled out the "conflict resolution" paperwork "agreeing" to meet the members demands. -Angie's list was supposed to remove the review. -Angie's list..."
- "After seeing some of his work on Twitter (and being completely mesmerized by it), I decided to reach out to Ricardo Abraham to request some custom commissioned artwork. After reaching..."