TLG Great Fun - TLG GREATFN

Mar 23, 2008
review #116221

i never purchased anything from TLG*GREATFN and have been charged $11.99 last week.

i immediately called my bank and put the charge on dispute and they will change my debit card.

i checked this company's name on the net and found that many people complain about that after they used cheaptickets.com. i used the same site to buy a travel ticket last summer. i dont know if all that is related.

the bank credited back my account with the disputed amount and i am waiting for the new card. so beware of all these scam and check your statements or online accounts

65ddbfb
3.9
Had an experience with TLG Great Fun?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
bobbi

Jun 19

Hows this my card had expired in April and not even activated and I am still being charged for something I never signed up for. If this doesn't get media exposure than we will all get screwed. Please somebody scream it out loud to the Media.

M

Mar 19, 2013 Princeton Junction, New Jersey

Contact your bank or credit card co. They all know about this, and will remove those charges---unfortunately you have to find out about it after the fact.

Teresa Stanhope

Nov 17, 2012

Tlg GreatFn has been taking $16.99 out of my account every month for 3 months and I have never done business with them. lo i tunes has been taking various amounts of money out of my account. Check your statements really well, we are being scamed. :cry

peng

Nov 10, 2012

I did not do anything , they charged me 16.99

duped

Nov 08, 2012

I am just realizing I've been scammed for almost $200 to these ***

Oct 16, 2012

These bas*ards charged over three years to my elderly mother's credit card, and the charges weren't found until she got sick and I took over her books.
It seems as though these acts are criminal and we should have some legal recourse to put an end to these practices.
Does anyone know how we can go against this company legally and stop these practices?

ammr zindani

Oct 16, 2012

I didn't buy any thing
And I got charge $15.99

Debra

Oct 02, 2012

I just found out I have gotten these same charges from this TLG ***. I never sign up with these people. The first thing tomorrow I'm calling my bank and getting my stuff changed. the good part is they have olny gotten $2.oo out of me. I want let them get anymore.

Faithe

Aug 23, 2012

I was charged 15.99 and I have no idea how these people got my information. All I know is I called the number and got the "technical difficulties" speech. I don't sign up for stuff.
fwcab2@yahoo.com

Nati

Mar 06, 2012

I am back with some new info to share. I called my bank and got two additional numbers for TLG Great Fun/ Shoppers drama. Here the phone numbers: TLG shoppers 1-800-526-4848. Great fun: 1-800-290-8603. If calling these numbers do not work as far as cancelling your membership. Y
ou can always call your bank or credit card company to cancel out your current debit/credit card and issue you a new one with new numbers. Thats what I did this morning. I am not playing games with my personal account information and neither should you all. Think ahead of these scammers out there and protect your financial information. All smiles :) and good luck.

nati

Mar 06, 2012

I amabout to fall prey for this TLG shoppers scam. They havent send me anything in the mail to decline their offers. So far they only charged two dollars. I am hoping that these phone numbers can help me cancel them out from charging my bank account. I am so worried. :sigh

gao

Mar 03, 2012

who know, how can i get my money back?

gao

Mar 03, 2012

it so bad, i did not anything about that,but it change me 19.99 form my CR... :cry

Brian

Mar 02, 2012

I have been charged 16.99 twice. How do I get my money back?

Hengchi sun

Feb 27, 2012

they took 16.99 very time !! and it happens 3 times !!What a ***!

Dan

Feb 08, 2012

I'm dealing w? the same BS- I called my bank about it- I hear there is a class action going on about this. TLG*GREATFN5074 is what appeared on the statement- I kept getting the *** ish in the mail asking to join Great Fun- I returned from my trip to NYC to see a overdraft charge and it was from them!
Please let me know about the class action!

Kaylan

Feb 07, 2012

I actually had this happen through paypal but they charged 13.99 instead of 11.99 because i had a small or 0 amount in my checking so they did not recieve it. Then, after i recieved my payroll check it happened again all I can say is be very aware of what you are doing with your personal account information. :sigh

phil

Feb 01, 2012

I signed up for their services and every time I tried using the card nobody even knew what I was talking about so i'm getting charged for nothing!!!!!!!!! :x :(

Showing 1-20 of 90 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about TLG Great Fun.
Filing a new complaint about
×