TLG Great Fun is a to get refund.

TLG Great fun debited my checking account $12.99 without my knowledge.Beware of this on-line scam.

I had ordered business cards from and had put the order on my debit card. Some promo popped up from Great Fun. I kept trying to get out of it. They said that when I clicked on it that I signed up for a membership and they took my debit card # from my order with

I had no idea until it shows up on my on-line banking. To get it taken off and discontinued, call them at 1-877-488-9480. Demand a refund and a cancellation.

You have to be forceful with them.Good luck.

More Review Details

Helpful? 96 Yes 96 83 No 83
Had the same issue 90 Yes 90
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 23 #1068486 Marshall, Missouri

iam sending you this email to you I recive credit card statement today in the mail I was charge $16.99 on credit card I didn't order this neither I would like something done about this thank you Shirley a. williams

Nov 19 #1066669

Simply call the number on your credit card statement. They will help you. (Or maybe I got lucky.)

Nov 17 #1065206

I did get a 16.99 charge from TGF this month and I also last month which I didn't know . I called them and they kept asking for my membership number, I yelled at them and told them I know this is a scam and I never had or want a membership. and I never want another charge from them. I won't get a refund, but they better not charge me again or I'll have to be much more forceful.

Oct 19 #1050741

I had the same issue, they said it happens when I go online and buy a Megabua ticket, so be careful after you buy a ticket via Megabus/ Worldpay. They share your info. on your card. It is a rip off and they are robbing people. I did not realize it for 4 months. They should be Stopped!
Angry Anonymous.

Not Happy

Sep 25 #1039094 Dallas, Texas

I had two charges of 16.99 on my account both from great fun and Shop ADV, they said that since I was paid up until OCT, that I could not be reimbursed for either charge, only my account cancel. Never will I ever listen to the extra little ad when calling by phone nor ordering online. It's how they get you every time!!!

1 0 Reply

Jul 24 #1011368

Just when i had cancelled my membership* they still charged my accnt $19.99 and they said they would reimburse that the next business day* it hasnt been done* what to do now???

Jul 15 #1007975

I have been unknowingly subscribed by Trilegiant.
These are the two charges without my knowledge that have been debited to my checking account with the Helm Bank USA, Miami, Florida. Please reimburse both charges and cancel any and all committments with TLG Great Fun
07/12/2015 Reference: 24692165191000724138493 TLG*GREATFN80500741JUL 800-290-8603 CT US 16.99
07/12/2015 Ref. 24692165191000724214252 TLG*BUYERS 80500669JUL 800-553-4948 CT US 16.99
Thank you for your prompt attention to this problem. PRISCILLA CUNNINGHAM

Jun 17 #996477 Los Angeles, California

your lucky. they got me for $16.99 5 times before i noticed the transactions. got me from airline tickets purchased from cheapo air. had to make claim through my bank. great fun rep hung up on me when i called them to complain.

Jun 04 #991667

Trying to get this stopped a second time!

Jun 02 #990614

apparently you create two different accounts with these people. One being a trial account and then a second account is created which links your email address and credit or debit card (the scam they use for people to keep on paying even if they cancel the trial account). I followed the steps provided below and when an agent answered my call I immediately asked to speak to a supervisor without having to go through the agent. Probably won't get a refund as It probably is written in their disclaimer but definitely made sure they cancel the second account and confirmed that the account will be canceled as the calls are being recorded. Make sure to take down the Supervisors name and tell them that they are confirming the cancelation and if future charges are made they will be held liable. They confirmed that no more future charges will be made.

May 27 #988671

They charge $16.99 per month since last May-2014. I called them to cancel at 05-22.Then they charge me again 05-26 of the same money. We did called the Bark to check how much they charge me. It was $175.00. And the Bark told us they have other bill pending. If they change again. The Bark will be go something.
My husband called the supervisor, He said will give the refund after 7 days. We will see. I will keep the note in here.

May 12 #982899

These people are criminals. How the *** will they get my credit card information when I didn't give it to them? They have taken 19.99 from my credit on 5/11/2015. I will make sure they refund this money by any means.

Feb 18 #947493 Bethany Beach, Delaware

I found a charge from this company on my father's checking account. Luckily the trial membership charge was only $1. My father is 90 and doesn't know how he got this membership, but when I called to cancel, the man gave me the sales pitch but when I asked him to cancel the membership, he did so quite willingly.
It was also convenient that the phone number to their customer service was on the bank statement, and they answered the phone with only a reasonable wait. Much better than some of the services I find on his statements.

Jan 06 #926710

I just notice I have been scam the amount of $ 16.99 per month for nothing since 2012. I never received any literature from them. They do not issue a credit just give youy a cancelation. What is Better Business Bureau doing about this?

Dec 26, 2014 #921502 East Wareham, Massachusetts

I emailed them demanding a refund and they gave me a cancellation number... What do I do with it?

Nov 04, 2014 #895187

i tried to cancel several times but can't. now they are debiting twice a month.

Oct 03, 2014 #879501

They tried to get me but I called and cancelled my debit card before they could get any money. They dont take No for an answer.Dont click on any rebate offers on your purchase. I was buying cell phone batterys from The Factory Outlet Store website for Samsung. BeWare you could be next, dont call that number for a rebate.

Sep 30, 2014 #877840

Just found out my mom has been charged $11.99 every month for 61 months since September 2009 by TLG*GREATFN and it is now September 2014. That makes the total charges $731.39.
After researching online, I called the 1-877-488-9480 and the first agent I talked to said that they do not offer refunds and could only cancel my account and send some coupons. I told her I wouldn't trust a single coupon from them to not be another phishing attempt and I would accept nothing other than a full refund. She then transferred me to a different agent. The second agent said they could give me a 6mo refund, I refused and said I wanted a full refund. He put me on hold to speak with a supervisor, then said he could offer me a 12 mo refund. I refused again and said they hadn't scammed us for 12 months, they'd scammed us for 61 months and if I didn't get a full refund I would be joining the class action lawsuit against them. He put me on hold again and then finally said they would give me a full refund.
Apparently this is the process their agents are trained to follow. NEVER accept the initial 6 month or 12 month refunds if you were charged for a longer period of time.
ALWAYS ask for the agent's full name and agent code. I was told to wait 7-10 days to receive a cancellation letter in the mail and for the refund to process. I made it clear that I would hold the agent I talked to personally responsible if I did not receive the refund and obtained his agent code.

10 9 Reply

Jul 22 #1010801

did you actually get the refund?

Sep 17 #1035188

Anonymous, Thank you for providing this information. I was able to call after two charges to my account. They stated that they will refund my money. I just have to wait and see.

1-20 of 153 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.