TLG GREAT FUN
I was receiving a $12.99 charge on a prepaid MC that I use to pay recurring, fixed rate bills(cable, internet...etc....) showing up from TLG GREAT FUN. The phone number listed on the charge was 800-272-7771. This number actually rings up a fairly nice guy working for PNY Memory who says he is getting ALOT of calls like mine.
Looking thru some of the older posts, I found 800-290-8603, which is a good number for TLG GREAT FUN. I finally got a live person on the phone and explained my situation. She said I joined thru CLASSMATES and that I was supposed to be getting a packet worth 100s of $ in discounts on travel, food, etc.......she said it was showing as mailed out in February. To date, I have never received anything from them.
Luckily, for me, it was a prepaid card and the money on it is direct deposited by my job and is usually gone by the 10th.
The lady I spoke with was very friendly and polite. She, of course, triued to convince me to stay as an active account, but I made sure she understood in no uncertain terms was my account to remain active.
I guess they post the bogus number to redirect peoples complaint calls.
1-800-290-8603 is a good number for TLG GREAT FUN customer service.review #120212
You may also like
- "I feel that some of these "experts" need thereapy and development themselves or get another job in a diferent field. However not every reader on the internet is like that there..."
- "My wife and I decided to remodel our kitchen in the fall and winter of 2006-07. She purchased all new stainless steel appliances including a Sears Kenmore Pro double..."
- "I Paid 1,995.00 For A R.O. I did some research and found same one online thru sams club for 168.00 Paid a Plumber 195.00 To Install It So Under 500.00..."
- "I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my sister - the order was to be delivered on Saturday, May 9, 2015. At 2:45 p.m. on Saturday, I received a phone..."
- "Same exact thing for me also...... however I finally got several responses from them after threatening to contact my lawyer and the "Sam" guy was not only rude but..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "ordered an architectural drawing of a tv show set -- on the website it showed it nicely framed - no where on the website did it say it would..."
- "I stayed in theWyndham GardenBarone Plaza in New Orleans July 2nd. The room had a strong odor and air did not work properly. Room never got below 75 deg. Me..."
- "I decided to sell a brand new Louis Vuitton bag with original receipt (originally priced at $2800) to Hollywood Glam Consignment, which is a consignment store I found on instagram..."