TLG GREAT FUN
I was receiving a $12.99 charge on a prepaid MC that I use to pay recurring, fixed rate bills(cable, internet...etc....) showing up from TLG GREAT FUN. The phone number listed on the charge was 800-272-7771. This number actually rings up a fairly nice guy working for PNY Memory who says he is getting ALOT of calls like mine.
Looking thru some of the older posts, I found 800-290-8603, which is a good number for TLG GREAT FUN. I finally got a live person on the phone and explained my situation. She said I joined thru CLASSMATES and that I was supposed to be getting a packet worth 100s of $ in discounts on travel, food, etc.......she said it was showing as mailed out in February. To date, I have never received anything from them.
Luckily, for me, it was a prepaid card and the money on it is direct deposited by my job and is usually gone by the 10th.
The lady I spoke with was very friendly and polite. She, of course, triued to convince me to stay as an active account, but I made sure she understood in no uncertain terms was my account to remain active.
I guess they post the bogus number to redirect peoples complaint calls.
1-800-290-8603 is a good number for TLG GREAT FUN customer service.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We had our house painted a grey/blue color in April 2013. The company we used (Best Value Home Improvements) used Behr paint on the exterior shingles of our house...."
- "I recently employed the cleaning company AIM Home Services to complete a job on the house I have just moved into.After arriving to a dusty, dirty and hardly even attempted..."
- "It's bad enough to be towed, but being towed from a business when you are an actual consumer is a beat down. Someone overcharging you against their posted rates claiming..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "We contacted Eric Wilson of Mastock Malinois about a litter of Belgian Malinois puppies.We located Mr. Wilson on the internent and liked the looks of the parents.I have been involved..."
- "These AVI machines always eat my money and the food is disgusting. Just the other day one of my co-workers got a roast beef sandwich out of the rotating..."
- "Restaurant located at 4220 N State Road 7, Coral Springs was dirty and some staff are not really engage and care about customers. The were papers on the floor, the garbage..."
- "The best before April 2016 date was misleading. This box was incorrectly stored I guess. What a waste of this otherwise great chocolate company .So unhappy! ! The..."
- "I purchase a bag of chips sour cream and onion. The worst bag i ever purchase. I so upset about this bag. They were brunt too brown and no flavor..."