TLG GREAT FUN
I was receiving a $12.99 charge on a prepaid MC that I use to pay recurring, fixed rate bills(cable, internet...etc....) showing up from TLG GREAT FUN. The phone number listed on the charge was 800-272-7771. This number actually rings up a fairly nice guy working for PNY Memory who says he is getting ALOT of calls like mine.
Looking thru some of the older posts, I found 800-290-8603, which is a good number for TLG GREAT FUN. I finally got a live person on the phone and explained my situation. She said I joined thru CLASSMATES and that I was supposed to be getting a packet worth 100s of $ in discounts on travel, food, etc.......she said it was showing as mailed out in February. To date, I have never received anything from them.
Luckily, for me, it was a prepaid card and the money on it is direct deposited by my job and is usually gone by the 10th.
The lady I spoke with was very friendly and polite. She, of course, triued to convince me to stay as an active account, but I made sure she understood in no uncertain terms was my account to remain active.
I guess they post the bogus number to redirect peoples complaint calls.
1-800-290-8603 is a good number for TLG GREAT FUN customer service.review #120212
You may also like
- "They consistently miss picking up my garbage/recycles. This is ongoing and they miss mine about 6 times a year or maybe more. I have called c.s, wrote emails to corporate,..."
- "Cleaning Connect seems to us to be a scheme for auto-charging a small business' credit card as rapidly as possible, then declaring requests for redress "SOLVED" when the scammer, cleaningconnect.com,..."
- "We had our house painted a grey/blue color in April 2013. The company we used (Best Value Home Improvements) used Behr paint on the exterior shingles of our house...."
- "On 3-17-15 I ordered a lip gloss called teddy bare for the price of $10.00 plus $0.80 tax totaling $10.80 from mary kay from a sales consultant named tabitha patton..."
- "The pool at this hotel ruined my kids birthday party. There was too much chlorine in the pool. The kids were coughing, puking, had extremely red eyes and puffy red..."
- "I ordered a ring for my wife in March of 2012, and am STILL trying to get these people to honor my order here in August. I received one e-mail..."
- " Can you imagine someone search for your phone number and having a derogatory racial slur posted as the meaning of your name ? It happened..."
- "If you go to this Salon for color or highlights make sure to ask for someone with a lot of experience. I called and made an appointment for all over..."
- "My name is David client you are in US dollars Reebok specifically Egypt Cairo Festival City Mall there in the ill-treatment and sales Director when my order shoe Jet fous..."