TLG GREAT FUN
I was receiving a $12.99 charge on a prepaid MC that I use to pay recurring, fixed rate bills(cable, internet...etc....) showing up from TLG GREAT FUN. The phone number listed on the charge was 800-272-7771. This number actually rings up a fairly nice guy working for PNY Memory who says he is getting ALOT of calls like mine.
Looking thru some of the older posts, I found 800-290-8603, which is a good number for TLG GREAT FUN. I finally got a live person on the phone and explained my situation. She said I joined thru CLASSMATES and that I was supposed to be getting a packet worth 100s of $ in discounts on travel, food, etc.......she said it was showing as mailed out in February. To date, I have never received anything from them.
Luckily, for me, it was a prepaid card and the money on it is direct deposited by my job and is usually gone by the 10th.
The lady I spoke with was very friendly and polite. She, of course, triued to convince me to stay as an active account, but I made sure she understood in no uncertain terms was my account to remain active.
I guess they post the bogus number to redirect peoples complaint calls.
1-800-290-8603 is a good number for TLG GREAT FUN customer service.129a72d1 review #120212
You may also like
- "I had Molly maid for the spring clean- 2.5 hrs with 2 people for $324. I was terribly disappointed as I specifically asked for the skylights to be done and..."
- "Rose came to my house and made a list of the things that I wanted done, which included blinds cleaned, 2 tile floors mopped, baseboards kitchen light fixture, laundry room..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "We purchased a brand new Southern Motion furniture set less than 4.5 years ago from Darvin furniture and the material is completely rubbing off the couch. I have searched for..."
- "They gave me the wrong headlights, took me a month to get them and the headlights I ordered were for an eclipse, they gave me lights for a Tacoma truck..."
- "As mentioned I have reduced the amount of time, effort and money spent on Thumbtack. There seems to be no urgency to assure that clients are aware of the..."
- "So upset after my husband paid $450 deposit for uverse installed on Friday not working on Saturday, need a new receiver didn't they know that it was old when they..."