Tlg Great Fun - TLC fun?????
I check my credit card statement everyday online because 2 years ago a company got me for $4.00 a month for nothing.After I straightened that out, I have been checking everyday.
I have no idea what this $14.99 was and what tlc fun is. I called them up and after a fight am suppose to get my money refunded. WHO are they I NEVER signed up for this!!!! They said that I did by checking off something when I bought something online.
I am very careful now because I have been had in the past and I DID NOT sign up or check off for this product and I still have no idea what it is. How is this legal???? WHO ARE THEY.
This is my grocery money because I was let go from a 4 year job because I had surgery.So $14.99 is a big deal with 2 teenage boys, How can they sleep at night??????review #156726
You may also like
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "Ugg sold me a defective product and is hassling me about replacing it. They have even stated they may not guarantee a replacement. They sold me a defect..."
- "I bought a watch with HD Spycamera from lightinthebox.com with 8Gig storage/2 hour recording, â‚¬43 and â‚¬25 import tax. I tried it out and seemed ok, then tried to use..."
- "I have used the bombshell lash blast mascara by cover girl. Having tried many of their other products before I I have found this particular product to be horrible. I..."
- "Purchased a 30' above ground pool liner with a 20 year warranty and this winter it split just above the seam. The split was over 3 feet long. I had..."
- "I have been using DHL for over 5 years, I have to admit that their non US service is great, once packages leave the US they get delivered on time...."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- "I bought there product that offers a 90 day manufacturers warranty. After 40 days the vaporizer wont take a charge. Have tried to contact several times with no response. They..."
- " The day before mother's day on my drive up to the Bay Area from LA, I was informed by my host that she was canceling my reservation ...."