Tlg Great Fun - TLC fun?????
I check my credit card statement everyday online because 2 years ago a company got me for $4.00 a month for nothing.After I straightened that out, I have been checking everyday.
I have no idea what this $14.99 was and what tlc fun is. I called them up and after a fight am suppose to get my money refunded. WHO are they I NEVER signed up for this!!!! They said that I did by checking off something when I bought something online.
I am very careful now because I have been had in the past and I DID NOT sign up or check off for this product and I still have no idea what it is. How is this legal???? WHO ARE THEY.
This is my grocery money because I was let go from a 4 year job because I had surgery.So $14.99 is a big deal with 2 teenage boys, How can they sleep at night??????
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I'm just venting, so hear me out please.I found daily steals recently and saw some products I thought would be a great value. This was back to back, 2 days...."
- "I saw this Instaflex free trial sample on Yahoo. It claimed that in order to get a free sample all you have to do is pay shipping for 4.99$. When..."
- "I purchased a Sofa and love seat 2 1/2 years ago and it vow looks like I picked it up off the side of the road. The "Leather" not like..."
- "On Nov 1st 2015 I ordered a dress online from JC Penney. I received a email on Nov 2nd, saying that my item was shipped with a invoice date of..."
- "Ordered a very expensive fire pit. Expedited shipping still took ten days. Fire pit cracked upon arrival. Call and they want me to bring to UPS told them way to..."
- "My friend's daughter almost swallowed a good size clear marble with their Mac n cheese that she cook for lunch today (06/28/2016). See picture below: Would you be..."
- "I placed a $3700 order that was received damaged. Never even removed it from the truck since the trucker wouldn't allow it until his bill was signed. I emailed AND..."