Tlg Great Fun - Great fun cancelation
When you book thru Priceline and then Great Fun asks, by mail, if you would like a percent of what you paid through Priceline back, then by saying yes opens you up to being a member of Great Fun.Thats when the charges start.
All you do is call your credit card co and explain the situation, they will get great fun on the line for you. Great Fun will cancel your membership. They will also reimburse you if you feel like you not properly informed. Even though your mad, just be nice and they will fix the problem.
That's all there is to it.Good Luck
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "the budget inn in hurricane, wv was disgusting. Stuff/dirt was hanging from the ceiling, the pillow case was obviously dirty with something on it. There was a hole..."
- "Dear Sirs: It's very clear to see that the transmission pan leak that your employee told me I had is completely false. It is dry as a bone. That job..."
- "Service is constantly out but everytime i call i'm told there's no reported outages in my area. Finally had a tech come out to make sure it wasn't faulty equipment...."
- "At that time ordered products in the store GearBest. This time I bought these guys phone Bluboo Picasso 3G smartphone. Order W1604290614008605. I will say that the guys have worked..."
- "In January 2013, I had carpet installed in my three year old old. I now realized that I was taken advantage of, as the Empire Today carpet was not any..."
- "Purchased an entire exhaust system and tuner from Cobra USA just over 2 years ago. Last weekend I heard a leak in the exhaust. I pulled the heatshield off and..."