Tlg Great Fun - great fun cancelation
When you book thru Priceline and then Great Fun asks, by mail, if you would like a percent of what you paid through Priceline back, then by saying yes opens you up to being a member of Great Fun.Thats when the charges start.
All you do is call your credit card co and explain the situation, they will get great fun on the line for you. Great Fun will cancel your membership. They will also reimburse you if you feel like you not properly informed. Even though your mad, just be nice and they will fix the problem.
That's all there is to it.Good Luckc2c1f86
You may also like
- "I recently employed the cleaning company AIM Home Services to complete a job on the house I have just moved into.After arriving to a dusty, dirty and hardly even attempted..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "We had our house painted a grey/blue color in April 2013. The company we used (Best Value Home Improvements) used Behr paint on the exterior shingles of our house...."
- "My diabetic daughter was admitted to Yellowstone. She was there for 2 days and they refused her insulin and testing of blood sugar. She was in..."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."