Tlg Great Fun - Great fun cancelation
When you book thru Priceline and then Great Fun asks, by mail, if you would like a percent of what you paid through Priceline back, then by saying yes opens you up to being a member of Great Fun.Thats when the charges start.
All you do is call your credit card co and explain the situation, they will get great fun on the line for you. Great Fun will cancel your membership. They will also reimburse you if you feel like you not properly informed. Even though your mad, just be nice and they will fix the problem.
That's all there is to it.Good Luck
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "Dear Sirs: It's very clear to see that the transmission pan leak that your employee told me I had is completely false. It is dry as a bone. That job..."
- "Service is constantly out but everytime i call i'm told there's no reported outages in my area. Finally had a tech come out to make sure it wasn't faulty equipment...."
- "the budget inn in hurricane, wv was disgusting. Stuff/dirt was hanging from the ceiling, the pillow case was obviously dirty with something on it. There was a hole..."
- "The first picture is what I ordered and the second is what was delivered. Obviously not even relatively close at all. I paid over $80 for this arrangement..."
- "CHARLES SULLIVAN is passive aggressively rude and pathetically egotistical. He did nothing but interrupt me throughout a 12min. conversation when I contacted him in regards a mistake that Nationstar..."
- "I bought my car sight unseen as I was living in Hawaii but moving to Seattle for a new job. I wanted to have a car when I landed in..."