TLG Great Fun - great fun cancelation

Mar 03, 2009
review #145906

When you book thru Priceline and then Great Fun asks, by mail, if you would like a percent of what you paid through Priceline back, then by saying yes opens you up to being a member of Great Fun.Thats when the charges start.

All you do is call your credit card co and explain the situation, they will get great fun on the line for you. Great Fun will cancel your membership. They will also reimburse you if you feel like you not properly informed. Even though your mad, just be nice and they will fix the problem.

That's all there is to it.Good Luck

65dd77e
1.4
Had an experience with TLG Great Fun?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
trouble

May 21

I declined on the 30 day free trial and told them they better not charge my card for anything. I quickly called my charge card company and informed them it might be a scam.

Mar 17 Topeka, Kansas

i want you to cancel my membership 490641 404922006046 8908997 800-29086 ronnie koch ronnkoch@yahoo.com 03172014 TODA

Dec 03, 2013

Pissed is not the word I have same problem as everyone else..i cancelled. Still they taking money..

laurie  barnes   acct#  492844

Jul 29, 2012

PLEASE CANCEL THIS ACCOUNT

HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM TGL GREAT FUN
DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT AGAIN IF YOU DO NEXT STEP WILL BE MY LAWYER CONTACTING YOU !!!! I HAVE ASKED YOU TO STOP MONTHES AGO AND STILL GETTING CHARGED I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING FROM YOU STOP STOP STOP STOP

cheryl carter       cherry.car

NO FURTHER CHARGES ON MY ACCOUNT
PAT STONEY

Walter Angus

Jul 14, 2012

I was informed by your member office that my membership was cancelled early June, Please make sure this right, I don't want to receive anymore notices. Member # 64552491 I am 80yrs old on Social Secutity and cannot afford the fee.
Thanks
Walt

Ellen Tudron

May 22, 2012

Please cancel account # 9144-51097388 effective immediately. Credit card company has been contacted to stop all charges. Please send confirmation by email. Thank you.

martha wilson

Mar 16, 2012

this is martha wilson&adam padgett live at 537 4th st chipley fl 32428 and we demand this to be canceled right now tried and tried over and over again last night over the phone and online over internet acouple different times but no reply back i did not even get the books in the mail yet from your company or the shoppers advantage yet so i do not no the members id but still wont to cancel and did not get no $50.00check yet either

Patricia Kraemer

Jan 24, 2012

:(I said it all in my first message. I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!!! Is that to hard to understand?

lcurran97321@live.com

Dec 07, 2011

I M *** for the day 11/21/2011. If it is 2 good 2 b true it is.Now I'm going to try to cancell this pain in my credit card.I'll let U know how it goes on Facebook.

l hughes

Jun 28, 2010

i want to cancel please how do i do that

panda

Jun 05, 2010

I never got a refund,, then a company changed its phone number.

audrey jaworski

Oct 13, 2009

they take out 15 dollors every 2 week how can i stop and get refund ty audrey

alejandro rodriguez mora

Apr 13, 2009

×
You were reading a complaint about TLG Great Fun.
Filing a new complaint about
×